Director of Assessment
Education and Career
- PhD, Economics, University of Georgia, 1994
- BS, Economics, Radford University, 1984
Research, Expertise and Publications
Research Interests and Areas of Expertise:
- International Finance
- Labor Economics
- Myra Moore, Sam Allgood and Ronald S. Warren, Jr. 1997. The Duration of Sheltered Homelessness in a Small City. Journal Of Housing Economics, (6):60-80.
- Myra Moore and Ronald S. Warren, Jr. Government Spending and Labor Supply: Some Time-Series Evidence. No Publisher.
- Myra Moore and Ronald S. Warren, Jr. The Wage-Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Analytic Survey. No Publisher.