PhD, Marketing, Yale University, 2017
MA, Marketing, Yale University, 2015
BA, Art, Yale University, 2010
Areas of Expertise
- Value Construction
- Beauty and Personal Care
- 2018. Made by Mistake: When Mistakes Increase Product Preference. Journal Of Consumer Research.
- 2016. The Need to Belong Motivates the Valuation of Authentic Objects. Cognition, (156):129-134.
- 2016. Closer to the Creator: Temporal Contagion Explains the Preference for Earlier Serial Numbers. Journal Of Consumer Research, 42(5):653-668.
- 2016. Kinds of Authenticity. Philosophy Compass, 11(10):609-618.
- 2014. When Multiple Creators are Worse than One: Single Author Biases in the Evaluation of Art. Psychology Of Aesthetics, Creativity And The Arts, 8(3):303-310.
- 2014.Are Artworks more like People than Artifacts? Psychological Connectedness and the Extended self. Topics In Cognitive Science,6(4):647-662.