C207 Benson Hall630 South Lumpkin StreetAthens, GA, 30602
- Email Address
PhD, Organizational Behavior, Michigan State University, 2016
MBA, Management, University of Notre Dame, 2011
BBA, Finance, Loyola University Chicago, 2006
- in press. Understanding the disparate behavioral consequences of LMX differentiation: The role of social comparison emotions. Academy of Management Review.
- 2019. The dark side of transformational leader behaviors for leaders themselves: A conservation of resources perspective. Academy of Management Journal, 62: 1556-1582.
- Koopman, J., Scott, B. A., Matta, F. K., Conlon, D. E., Dennerlein, T. 2019. Ethical leadership as a substitute for justice enactment: An information-processing perspective. Journal of Applied Psychology, 104: 1103-1116.
- Porck, J. P., Matta, F. K., Hollenbeck, J. R., Oh, J., Lanaj, K., Lee, S. M. 2019. Social identification in multiteam systems: The role of depletion and task complexity. Academy of Management Journal, 62: 1137-1162.
- 2019. The liability of breadth: Situating conflicting influences of experiential breadth into context for founding TMTs. Journal of Management, 45: 1540-1568.
- 2018. Daily mistrust: A resource perspective and its implications for work and home. Personnel Psychology, 545-570.
- 2018. It's not you, it's them: Social influences on trust propensity and trust dynamics. Personnel Psychology, 71: 423-455.
- 2018. Examining follower responses to transformational leadership from a dynamic, person-environment fit perspective. Academy of Management Journal, 61: 1343-1368.
- 2018. Is LMX differentiation beneficial or detrimental for group effectiveness? A meta-analytic
investigation and theoretical integration. Academy of Management Journal, 61: 1158-1188.
- 2018. Misery loves company: An investigation of couples interrole conflict congruence. Academy of Management Journal, 61: 715-737.
- 2017. Is consistently unfair better than sporadically fair? An investigation of justice variability and stress. Academy of Management Journal, 60: 743-770.
- 2016. Personality similarity in negotiations: Testing the dyadic effects of similarity in interpersonal traits and the use of emotional displays on negotiation outcomes. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101: 1405-1421.
- 2015. Ingratiation and popularity as antecedents of justice: A social exchange and social capital perspective. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 131: 132-148.
- 2015. Does seeing eye to eye affect work engagement and organizational citizenship behavior? A role theory perspective on LMX agreement. Academy of Management Journal, 58: 1686-1708.
- 2014. Significant work events and counterproductive work behavior: The role of fairness, emotions, and emotion regulation. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 35: 920-944.
- 2018. Within-person approaches to the study of organizational citizenship behaviors: Antecedents, consequences, and boundary conditions. The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Citizenship Behavior: 417-434.
- 2015. Leader-member exchange and performance: Where we are and where we go from here. The Oxford Handbook of Leader-Member Exchange: 157-174.
Editorial Board Member, Academy of Management Journal, 2020 - present
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Applied Psychology, 2018 - present
Editorial Board Member, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2016 - present
Editorial Board Member, Personnel Psychology, 2017 - present