PhD, Strategic Management, Michigan State University, 2015
MA, Leadership and Management, Briercrest College and Seminary, 2000
BA, Economics, Brandon University, 1996
- Strategic Leadership
- Executive Compensation
- Reputation, Celebrity & Status
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- 2019. Responding to bad press: How CEO temporal focus influences the sensitivity to negative media coverage of acquisitions. Academy of Management Journal, 62: 918-943.
- 2019. Impression Offsetting as an Early Warning Signal of Low CEO Confidence in Acquisitions. Academy of Management Journal, 62: 1307-1332.
- Don’t get it misconstrued: Construal level shifts and flexibility in the upper echelons. Academy of Management Review, 44: 871-895. 2019.
- 2015. Motivated to acquire? The impact of CEO regulatory focus on firm acquisitions.. Academy Of Management Journal, 58:1261-1282.
- 2015. The role of CEO relative standing in acquisition behavior and CEO pay. Strategic Management Journal, 36:1877-1894.
- 2016. Minding the gap: Antecedents and consequences of top management-to-worker pay dispersion. . Journal Of Management ,42:862-885.