Department of Finance
B326 Amos Hall620 South Lumpkin StreetAthens, GA, 30602
- Email Address
PhD, Finance, Boston College, 2012
- 2014. Bank Earnings Management and Tail Risk during the Financial Crisis. Journal Of Money, Credit And Banking, 46(1):171-197.
- 2014. The Effect of State Pension Cut Legislation on Bank Values and Operations. Federal Reserve Bank Of New York, Staff Report No. 679..
- 2018. Waiting for Guidance: Disclosure Noise, Verification Delay, and the Value-relevance of Good-news versus Bad-news Management Earnings Forecasts. Global Finance Journal, Forthcoming.
- 2018. The effect of state solvency on bank values and credit supply: Evidence from state pension cut legislation. Journal Of Financial & Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming.
- 2019. Blocks in Stocks and Shocks to Blocks: Activist blockholders, funding effects, and firm value.Working Paper.
- 2019. Shareholder Activism and Informed Trading.Working Paper.
- 2019. Merger noise, distress risk and bank informativeness. Working Paper.