Department of Finance
Mercer W. Hull Professor in Finance
B318 Amos Hall620 S. Lumpkin St.Athens, GA, 30602
- Email Address
- Theoretical and Empirical Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Intermediation
- Product Market Competition in a World of Cross Ownership: Evidence from Institutional Blockholdings. Review of Financial Studies, 30:2674-2718.
- Product Market Characteristics and the Choice between IPOs and Acquisitions. Journal of Financial And Quantitative Analysis, 53:681-721.
- 2016. Does the Market Understand Rating Shopping? Predicting MBS Losses with Initial Yields. Review of Financial Studies, 29:457-485.
- 2013. The Dark Side of Analyst Coverage: The Case of Innovation. Journal of Financial Economics, 109:856-878.
- 2012. Are All Ratings Created Equal? The Impact of Issuer Size on the Pricing of Mortgage-Backed Securities. Journal of Finance, 67:2097-2137.
- 2011. IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence. Journal of Financial Economics, 101:382-412.