Topics covered include:
- Operations management
- Organizational behavior
- Strategic management
Area of Emphasis in Operations/Supply Chain Management
- MGMT 4000 Operations Management
- MGMT 5560 International Strategic Management
- MGMT 5920 Organizational Behavior
- MGMT 4230 Supply Chain Management (Required Course)
- MGMT 4240 Quality Management
- MGMT 4260 Service Operations Management
- MGMT 5220 Project Management
- MGMT 4800 (an approved internship in Operations or Supply Chain Management)
Completion of these requirements will result in recognition on the student’s official transcript.
Positions & Placements
Careers in Management
- Productivity Manager
- Research Analyst
- Delta Air Lines
What’s considered in your acceptance to the management major?
- ETS Proficiency Profile
This is a standardized, multiple-choice assessment of the academic skills.
- Economics course grades
Grades in ECON 2105 and/or ECON 2106. Applicants currently enrolled in one of these courses will be evaluated based on the grade in the completed course.
- Accounting course grades
Grades in ACCT 2101 and ACCT 2102. Applicants currently enrolled in ACCT 2102 will be evaluated based on the grade in ACCT 2101.
- Math course grades
Grades in all Mathematics courses. The level of course(s) will also be considered.
- Statement of Purpose
A brief essay (300-400 words) which describes your interest in the management major and your future goals.