The University of Georgia's MBA Entrepreneurship Club is open to MBA students in all concentrations. We offer a variety of group events including:
- Monthly "Lunch and Learns": Lunches featuring successful entrepreneurs from the Atlanta and Athens area.
- Volunteer Program with Four Athens: Students partner with this local tech incubator to utilize a variety of MBA skills from financial planning to marketing startup events.
- Venture Atlanta: The club participates in Venture Atlanta, Georgia's largest event for Entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists.
- Silicon Valley Trek: Every spring, the EVCC makes a week long trek to Silicon Valley in order to learn more about the startup scene, venture capitalism and technology. Students meet with Venture Capitalists, tour large companies such as Google, and visit a startup incubator in order to gain a full perspective of what Silicon Valley has to offer.
- UGA Accelerator: The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club coordinates an annual series of meetings each fall for UGA startups to have their pitches and business plans critiqued by top investors in the Atlanta area.