We make it simple to evaluate and hire qualified MBA students. Besides our many ways to connect with students, you can easily…
Interview Students on Campus
We offer dedicated space to interview students on our Athens campus (Monday through Friday) and on our Atlanta campus (Fridays only). To schedule on-campus interviews, contact the Career Management Center by phone at 706-542-3524.
Find Candidates Online
Narrow down your prospects by filtering our MBAs by program and expertise. You can view their profiles online and connect directly with them on LinkedIn.
Post Jobs and Manage Your Recruiting Process
We can manage your job and internship postings or you can control them directly in MBAlink, our online recruiting system.
MBAlink allows you to:
- Post job and internship positions free of charge to current Terry MBA students and alumni.
- Schedule on-campus presentations and interviews.
- Manage the on-campus recruiting process from job posting and resume collection to selecting and interviewing candidates.
We are a MBA Focus partner school. You can download resume books free of charge on the MBA Focus website for our Full-Time MBAs by class year, our Professional and Executive MBAs, and our MBA Alumni.
Hire International Students
At Terry, we’re proud of the fact that our talented students come from not only around the country but also from around the world. Hiring international students is easier than you might think.
- Hiring an international student as an intern requires only a letter of employment.
- Hiring an international student as an employee involves more but relatively painless paperwork. The two most common mechanisms are
- Optional Practical Training for students in F-1 visa status.
- H-1B visas.
Interested in an international student as a candidate?
We have developed the following policies to guide you in the recruiting process and to protect both potential employers and Terry students. We require that all on-campus employers electronically sign below to indicate your organization’s agreement to abide by these policies.
- You must adhere to UGA’s non-discrimination policy.
- You will inform students of their status in the process (e.g. invitation to the next round, offer of employment, still in consideration, or rejection) within three weeks of an interview.
- You will be prepared to accommodate students who request an alternative interview date for religious reasons.
- Accepted offers may not be rescinded. If business conditions change, a company representative should contact our director, Shannon Caldwell, before talking to the student.
- Give students enough time to consider and respond to an offer.
- Full-time offers made to former summer interns should be held open until November 4, 2013 or for three weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is longer.
- Full-time offers to other candidates should remain open until December 2, 2013 or three weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is longer.
- For internships, offers should remain open until February 17, 2014 or two weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is longer.
- You will respect students’ academic and pre-existing interview commitments. When a student faces a conflict, offer alternative interview dates.
- Ensure that all interviewers who will meet with our students know and abide by these policies.