We make it simple to evaluate and hire qualified MBA students. Besides our many ways to connect with students, you can easily…
Interview Students on Campus
We offer dedicated space to interview students on our Athens campus (Monday through Friday) and on our Atlanta campus (Fridays only). To schedule on-campus interviews, contact the Career Management Center by phone at 706-542-3524.
Find Candidates Online
Narrow down your prospects by filtering our MBAs by program and expertise. You can view their profiles online and connect directly with them on LinkedIn.
Post Jobs and Manage Your Recruiting Process
We can manage your job and internship postings or you can control them directly in MBAlink, our online recruiting system.
MBAlink allows you to:
- Post job and internship positions free of charge to current UGA MBA students and alumni.
- Schedule on-campus presentations and interviews.
- Manage the on-campus recruiting process from job posting and resume collection to selecting and interviewing candidates.
We are an MBA Focus partner school. You can download résumé books on the MBA Focus website.
Hire International Students
At Terry, we’re proud of the fact that our talented students come from not only around the country but also from around the world. Hiring international students is easier than you might think.
- Hiring an international student as an intern requires only a letter of employment.
- Hiring an international student as an employee involves more but relatively painless paperwork. The two most common mechanisms are
- Optional Practical Training for students in F-1 visa status.
- H-1B visas.
Interested in an international student as a candidate?
We have developed MBA Employer Policies to ensure a fair and equal opportunity for all potential employers to interact and connect with UGA MBA students. We require that all on-campus employers electronically sign below to indicate your organization’s agreement to abide by these policies.
Offers and Timelines
- Alternative Dates: We ask employers to accommodate students who request an alternative interview date for religious or academic reasons.
- Communication: Inform students of their status during the hiring process (e.g. invitation to the next round, offer of employment, still in consideration, or rejection) within three weeks of an interview.
- Full-time Offers: Any full-time offer made to a graduating student should be held open until December 5th or three weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is later.
- Full-time Offers to Interns: Any full-time offer to former interns should be held open until November 7th or three weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is later.
- Internship Offers: Any internship offer should be held open until February 20th or two weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is later.
- Rescinded Offers: Accepted offers may not be rescinded. If business conditions change, a company representative should contact the CMC director, Shannon Caldwell, before talking to the student.
Recruiters must adhere to the University’s non-discrimination policy.
All UGA MBA students agree to a Code of Professional Conduct before joining the MBA class.