1. UGA Graduate School Application
All graduate program admissions are handled by the UGA Graduate School. Once the graduate school reviews your application, it is forwarded to the MMR program for further review. Final decisions will be issued by letter from the UGA Graduate School.
- 2 official transcripts from institutions you’ve attended UGA students and alumni are exempt as their records are on file.
- GMAT or GRE scores
- 2 letters of recommendation Letters should be from individuals who have knowledge of your academic and/or professional capability. The application will prompt your recommenders to submit their letters electronically.
Additional Documents for International Applicants
- 2 proofs of degree
- TOEFL scoresThe minimum TOEFL should be 90 with IBT speaking scores over 25. The minimum IELTS should be 8.
- Certificate of Finances form
You must submit a one-time application fee via credit card online in order to complete your application — $75 for domestic applicants, $100 for international applicants.
2. Supporting Documents
In addition to the graduate school application, please submit these documents directly to the MMR program coordinator.
- Resume (1 page)
- A letter explaining the reasons you are interested in a career in marketing research