1. Graduate School Application
All graduate program admissions are handled by the UGA Graduate School. Once the graduate school reviews your application, it is forwarded to the MIT program for further review. Final decisions will be issued by letter from the UGA Graduate School.
- 2 official transcripts from institutions you’ve attended UGA students and alumni are exempt as their records are on file.
- GRE scores
- 2 letters of recommendation Letters should be from individuals who have knowledge of your academic and/or professional capability. The application will prompt your recommenders to submit their letters electronically.
Additional Documents for International Applicants
- 2 proofs of degree
- TOEFL scores
- Certificate of Finances form - Estimated Budget for General Graduate Students
You must submit a one-time application fee via credit card online in order to complete your application — $75 for domestic applicants, $100 for international applicants.
2. Supporting Documents
Please complete the MIT Supplemental Application including:
- Short essay
- Information regarding satisfying or waiving the prerequisite introductory course in Java (course completion not required to apply, but must be completed before starting the MIT program).
Applications are accepted and processed on a rolling basis. To be considered for the program, applications should be submitted by June 1, however we may continue to accept and process applications after that date until the class is full. In order to get full consideration, you should have your application submitted as early as possible.