Getting ahead in your career doesn’t mean putting the rest of your life on hold. Our Professional MBA program is structured so you can balance work, family, and friends while you pursue your MBA.
We use a mix of traditional classroom and online learning courses in a structured two-year schedule, providing added flexibility and convenience for working professionals. We deliver approximately 30% of the program content remotely so you can spend more time learning outside the classroom.
Students will have:
- Two evening classes per week for two consecutive weeks (class meeting times: 6:00pm-9:00pm) or one Saturday class meeting for two consecutive weeks (class meeting time: 9:00am-4:00pm)
- Online learning activities every three weeks (see our full program structure)
- A choice between our convenient Buckhead (evening or Saturday) or Gwinnett (evening), Georgia locations
Online learning activities include narrated presentations, threaded group discussions, simulations, group project work, web-based assessments, and synchronous office hours.
Social and Professional Development Opportunities
A significant benefit of the Professional MBA experience is the connections you can make with fellow students, alumni, and faculty. We encourage our students to take advantage of our workshops, which in the past have included
- Effective presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Financial modeling
- Project management skills