Professional MBA Program Costs
Our prestigious MBA provides exceptional return on your investment.
Tuition and Fees
The program costs $56,400 for Georgia residents and $72,000 for non-Georgia residents. Your investment includes:
- University of Georgia tuition and mandatory student fees
- Career services
- Professional development workshops (optional)
- PMBA ClassConnect co-curricular activities
Note: Students are not charged for parking during class evenings or scheduled program events.
|SEMESTER||PAYMENT||TUITION (Georgia Residents)||TUITION (Non-Residents)|
Tuition rates subject to Board of Regents approval.
A non-refundable $1,000 commitment deposit is required to reserve a slot in the class and enroll in the program. This amount is applied to your first tuition payment. Payment due dates are determined by your date of registration. Students are responsible for any late payment fees/fines assessed by the University of Georgia.
International Experience Optional
The Professional MBA offers an international residency as an elective during the second year of the program. While the program tuition excludes the costs associated with the international trip, students can request additional student loan funding to cover the cost of the trip in its entirety.
Most Professional MBA students take advantage of federal and/or private student loan programs. Learn more about your options and how to apply from our Office of Student Financial Aid.
The Professional MBA Program offers a very limited number of merit-based scholarship awards for select candidates based on academic achievement (undergraduate grade point average, GMAT, GRE, etc.).
- Eligibility for award consideration requires a complete Professional MBA application.
- Submit a complete application by April 1 to ensure your chances of effectively competing for a scholarship.
- We require no additional paperwork.