Professional MBA Curriculum
The Professional MBA curriculum gives you the full education of our prestigious AACSB-accredited Georgia MBA while seamlessly integrating with your busy life.
The Professional MBA curriculum accelerates your learning with:
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty.
- A cohort model with a predictable schedule and fixed academic calendar.
- Timely topics and activities pertinent to real-world business problems.
- Distance learning blended with traditional learning for flexibility and convenience.
Our curriculum emphasizes both theory and practice in business foundations, strategy, and leadership. You will:
- Complete 48 credit hours comprised of 16 courses
- 12 required courses
- 4 electives (electives offered will vary year to year).
- Earn your Professional MBA in 23 months.
The Professional MBA is structured into 8 modules of 12 weeks each plus an optional international residency for global experience. In each module you will take 2 courses. Each course consists of:
- 7 in-person classes (meeting time: 6:00pm-9:00pm)
- 3 online weeks
- Final projects or exams