Requirements + Deadlines
When to Apply - Application Deadlines
We review applications for admission to the Professional MBA on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2019. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our May 30, 2019 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is full.
What You Need to Apply
- A clear understanding of our class profile.
- Minimum 2 years work experience after completing a bachelor's degree
- Your resume detailing career growth
- Two letters of recommendation (delivered online)
- Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- GMAT or GRE scores (may be taken after you submit your application)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
GMAT or GRE Waiver
About the Essays
Personal Statement Essay (500-750 words)
Provide a personal statement (500-750 words) indicating:
- How the Professional MBA will contribute to your career objectives
- Which skill sets you wish to hone and improve
- Why now is the ideal time in your career to earn your MBA
Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique events or previous life experiences that tell us more about you. You may also use this section to discuss internship or co-op experiences.
How to Apply
Complete the online applicationYou will answer several questions, upload the materials listed above, and pay the application fee.
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
- Admissions interviews are not a required component of the admissions application. Interviews are scheduled only at the discretion of the admissions committee.
Submit your official transcripts
Applicants will have the ability to upload unofficial transcripts from institutions where a degree was earned as part of the online application. However, official transcripts, either electronically or paper hard-copy, must be provided to complete your application. An official transcript is one that has been received directly from the institutions where you earned a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Terry College of Business, MBA Admissions 3475 Lenox Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326