Requirements + Deadlines
When to Apply
We review applications for admission to the Professional MBA on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2016. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our May 30, 2016 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is full. The application for Fall 2017 entry will be available on September 15, 2016.
What You Need to Apply
- A clear understanding of our class profile.
- Minimum 2 years work experience after completing a bachelor's degree
- Your resume detailing career growth
- Two letters of recommendation (delivered online)
- Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- GMAT or GRE scores (may be taken after you submit your application)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
GMAT or GRE Waiver
About the Essays
Personal Statement Essay (500-750 words)
Indicate how the Professional MBA program will contribute to your career objectives and how your background can contribute to the educational experience of other participants in the program.
Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique events or previous life experiences that tell us more about you. You may also use this section to discuss internship or co-op experiences.
How to Apply
Complete the online applicationYou will answer several questions, upload the materials listed above, and pay the application fee.
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
- Admissions interviews are not a required component of the admissions application. Interviews are scheduled only at the discretion of the admissions committee.
Mail your official transcripts
Terry College of Business
3475 Lenox Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326