Campus + Sports
Enjoy all the benefits of our beautiful campus, from updated facilities to our nationally ranked sports teams.
Miller Learning Center
The Miller Learning Center is the favorite study and group meeting space of MBAs. Its 258,000 square feet provide an innovative learning environment, with a unique combination of
- Library and instruction space.
- Group study rooms and quiet study space.
- Wireless workstations.
- Project rooms and learning labs.
- Presentation and event space.
Tate Student Center
The center of activity on the UGA campus, the Tate Center provides a welcoming space for many programs and services, including:
- Rehearsal and event rooms for student organizations.
- A movie theatre and game room.
- Dining options and space to relax.
- Student-run radio station WUOG 90.5 FM.
The University Libraries
The University of Georgia has three principal libraries on the Athens campus, with two of those conveniently located within sight of Terry College. Plus, Terry students can take advantage of dedicated librarian hours for assistance with research.
- 4.1 million volumes
- 6.5 million microform units
- 7,000 print journals
- Online access to 18,618 electronic full-text journals
- 400,000 full-text e-books.
Ramsey Student Physical Activity Center
Many MBAs take advantage of the convenient Ramsey Student Physical Activity Center. The 430,000 square foot center provides many possibilities for activity including
- 10,000 square foot strength and conditioning room with more than 200 workout stations, including strength-training and cardio-vascular machines
- Classes such as step aerobics, kickboxing, indoor cycling, martial arts, and dance
- 3 swimming pools
- 5 gymnasiums and 3 multi-purpose rooms
- Climbing wall
- 10 racquetball courts
- 1/8 mile track
- University + Campus Sports
Go Dawgs! Terry students are part of a huge UGA fan base and enjoy athletics from football to gymnastics. Tickets for UGA sporting events are awarded to students through a lottery system. Learn more at Georgiadogs.com.
Recreational Sports Complex
Take a break and enjoy the beautiful Georgia scenery at UGA's Recreational Sports Complex. The facilities include
- Playing fields and batting cages
- 15 Tennis courts
- Hiking trails and running courses
- White-sand beach with canoeing
- Beach pavilion and barbecuing
Golf and Intramural Sports
Don’t miss our
- 18-hole championship golf course available to students at a reduced fee.
- Intramural sports including football, volleyball, basketball, soccer, softball, golf, dodge ball, floor hockey, badminton, swimming, squash, and tennis.
Student Health Services
The University Health Center offers 24-hour inpatient and outpatient care to eligible students during regular academic sessions, including a travel clinic. Health insurance is also available to students and their dependents through the Health Center office.
The UGA campus bus system provides free campus bus service for students, faculty, and staff. The University also has an agreement with Athens Transit Service that allows University students to ride any of the regularly scheduled ATS buses free of charge.
UGA graduate students and their families are eligible to live on-campus in three apartment-style communities offered through Family and Graduate Housing. Interested in living on-campus? Space is limited, so you should apply early as possible.