1. UGA Graduate School Application
All graduate program admissions are handled by the UGA Graduate School. Once the graduate school reviews your application, it is forwarded to the MAcc Admissions Committee for further review. Final decisions will be issued by letter from the UGA Graduate School.
- 2 official transcripts from institutions you’ve attended UGA students and alumni are exempt as their records are on file.
- GMAT scores
- 2 letters of recommendation Letters should be from individuals who have knowledge of your academic and/or professional capability. The application will prompt your recommenders to submit their letters electronically.
Additional Documents for International Applicants
- 2 proofs of degree
- TOEFL scores
- Certificate of Finances form
You must submit a one-time application fee via credit card online in order to complete your application — $75 for domestic applicants, $100 for international applicants.
2. Supporting Documents
Note Interviews are not part of the MAcc application process.
- Tull information sheet (PDF)
- Resume (1 page)
- Personal essay (1 page)
Single or double spaced, entitled “Why I Have Chosen a Career in Accounting”
- Optional Statement (1-2 pages)
- Any additional information or special circumstances regarding your application.