1. Graduate School Application
All graduate program admissions are handled by the UGA Graduate School. Once the graduate school reviews your application, it is forwarded to the MAcc Admissions Committee for further review. Final decisions will be issued by letter from the UGA Graduate School.
- 1 official transcript from institutions you’ve attended UGA students and alumni are exempt as their records are on file.
- GMAT scores
- 3 letters of recommendation Letters should be from individuals who have knowledge of your academic and/or professional capability—at least 2 letters must be from accounting faculty. The application will prompt your recommenders to submit their letters electronically.
- Résumé (1 page)
- Statement of Purpose (1 page)
Single or double spaced, entitled “Why I Have Chosen a Career in Accounting”
Additional Documents for International Applicants
- 2 proofs of degree
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Certificate of Finances formonly required from admitted students.
You must submit a one-time application fee via credit card online in order to complete your application — $75 for domestic applicants, $100 for international applicants.
2. Supporting Documents
Note Interviews are not part of the MAcc application process.
- Tull information sheet (PDF)
- Optional Statement (1-2 pages)
|Domestic Deadline||International Deadline||Assistantship Deadline|
|Fall||May 1||April 15||January 15|
|Spring||November 15||October 15||September 15|
|Summer||May 1 Internship credit only||Not available||Not available|
Applications are considered for Fall and Spring semesters. Summer admission is limited to domestic applicants who will be interning.
Applications and supporting documents received by the deadline are guaranteed full consideration.