We are able to equip future business leaders with necessary education and skills because of generous donations we receive from alumni like you.
The Pinnacle Society was established in 2000 to recognize those dedicated alumni and friends whose cumulative lifetime giving to Terry College totals $1 million or more. Their generosity and support make possible many achievements that help secure the future of Terry College.
The Dean’s Circle of Giving recognizes individuals, corporations and foundations who have made substantial gifts to Terry College during the most recent fiscal year (July – June). Dean’s Circle members enjoy the privilege of being recognized as a member of UGA’s President’s Club as well as being invited to exclusive events hosted by the dean.
Dean’s Circle Giving Levels
|Giving Level Designations||Gift Amount|
|Alumni / Friends||Young Alumni / Faculty / Staff|
|Board Member||$25,000 – $49,999||$12,500 – $24,999|
|Executive||$10,000 – $24,999||$5,000 – $12,499|
|Director||$5,000 – $9,999||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Manager||$2,500 – $4,999||$1,000 – $2,499|
Founded in 1912 as the “School of Commerce,” the Terry College of Business is the oldest business school in the state of Georgia and one of 17 schools and colleges at the first public-chartered university in the country. In order to recognize and honor our most loyal donors, Terry College established the 1912 Society – a roster of supporters who have sustained annual gifts of at least three consecutive years. 1912 Society members also enjoy the privilege of being recognized as a member of UGA’s Third Pillar Society.
Second Century Club
As Terry College celebrates more than 100 years as a business school, the Second Century Club recognizes emerging philanthropists who earned their bachelors degree fewer than 12 years ago. These young alumni make a meaningful annual gift of at least $250 and are setting the standard for alumni of the next century.
We proudly recognize and thank the many alumni, corporations, foundations, and friends who contribute their support to the college and its strategic initiatives. No gift is too small and they all have a very big impact on our students. The Honor Roll of Donors heralds all of our contributors during the most recent fiscal year (July – June). Every effort has been made to assure its completeness and accuracy.
The Heritage Society honors alumni and friends who have pledged planned gifts to the University of Georgia. Among the types of planned gifts are bequests, life insurance policies, pooled income funds and charitable remainder trusts. The following individuals have designated their planned gifts to the Terry College of Business and been inducted into the Heritage Society:
- Mr. and Mrs. W. Richard Acree
- Mr. and Mrs. Bob Baldwin
- Mr. Gerald Byron Ballard (Deceased)
- Elizabeth Barth
- Ruth Ann Bartlett
- Troy W. and Diana Davis Beckett
- W. Douglas Benn and Mickey J. Benn
- Charles B. Bonner
- Jason M. Brady
- Mr. and Mrs. Tony Byrd
- Max W. Carnes, Jr.
- Sandra B. Chambers
- Mr. W. B. Chambers
- Alfred L. Cohen
- Mr. and Mrs. Alston D. Correll, Jr.
- James C. Cripps
- Mr. and Mrs. Paul E. DeMersseman
- Mr. Philip Henry Dohn, Jr. (Deceased)
- Mr. William Woodson Douglas III
- Scott Foster
- Andrew L. Ghertner
- Mr. and Mrs. Jack P. Gibson
- John Munro Godfrey
- Dr. Mark R. Greene and Mrs. Fanne A. Greene (Deceased)
- Connie R. Guy
- Paul S. Handmacher and Barbara Handmacher
- Mr. and Mrs. Gregory F. Holcomb
- Mr. and Mrs. Samuel D. Holmes
- Mr. J. Gibson Hull and Mrs. J. Gibson Hull (Deceased)
- William Ellis Jackson
- Ted Jones
- Mr. and Mrs. James L. LaBoon, Jr.
- Bryan A. Lancelot
- Donald M. Leebern, Jr.
- Robert D. Leebern
- Dr. E. J. Leverett, Jr. (Deceased)
- Dan K. Lowring and Abbie N. Lowring
- Mr. Kevin B. Marsh
- Mr. and Mrs. Michael G. Maxey
- Kyle C. McInnis
- Mr. J. Warren Mitchell, Jr. (Deceased)
- John L. Murphy
- David G. Newton
- Michael K. Ostergard and Nancy H. Ostergard
- Steve D. and Mary Ann Palmour
- Donald W. Pearson, Jr.
- George Junius Polatty, Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. David M. Rainey
- Mrs. John B. Reeves
- Mr. Lewis Reeve Sams, Jr. (Deceased)
- William H. Settle, Jr.
- Mr. D. Ramsay Simmons, Jr.
- W. Jefferson Stubbs, Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. Victor C. Sullivan, Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. James S. Tardy, Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. R. Scott Taylor, Jr.
- Reese J. Thompson and Pam M. Thompson
- Lindsey William Trussell, Jr.
- Curtis L. Turner III
- John T. Wasdin
- William Larry Webb
- Mr. and Mrs. Samuel M. Wellborn III
- A. L. Wheeler
- Ralph Watson Williams, Jr. (Deceased)
- Mr. and Mrs. William C. Wise, Jr.