Employer Information Session: Toyota/Lexus
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc. is the marketing, sales, distribution and customer service arm of Toyota, Lexus and Scion in the United States. Established in 1957, TMS markets products and services through a network of nearly 1,500 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealers which sold more than 1.6 million vehicles in 2011. We also are committed to reaching out to help improve the quality of lives in the communities we serve and have contributed more than $500 million to U.S. charities over the past 20 years. We are recruiting for our Sales, Marketing, and Service Internship (MI) Program. The MI will provide you with an opportunity to spend up to 12-weeks at one of our 14 nation-wide field offices gaining relevant work experience with a globally respected company.
The internship will support three key areas: Sales, Sales Training and Fixed Operations.
Day-to-day work may include, but is not limited to:
- Sales – Creation and development of key sales reports tracking new and Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Sales. Shadow a District Sales Manager for exposure to weekly contacts, Toyota Vehicle Order Meetings and Toyota Dealer Advertising Association Meetings.
- Sales Training – Creation and development of vehicle information presentations. Shadow a Vehicle Product Training Specialist during in-dealership and new vehicle launch training.
- Fixed Operations – Creation and development of key metrics for parts & accessory sales, retention indices and Toyota Care redemption rates. Shadow a District Parts & Service Manager for exposure to weekly contacts and /or warranty audits.
Toyota is also recruiting seniors for the Sales, Marketing and Service Trainee (MT) Program.
Zell B. Miller Learning CenterRoom 10248 Baxter StreetAthens, GA 30602
- Jill Walton (706) 542-8155