- Thursday, March 20, 2014
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Monday, March 10, 2014 – Friday, March 14, 2014
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume! Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm. Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library, Classic Center
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Due to weather complications, we were disappointed that several firms were unable to attend the 37th Annual Risk & Insurance Careers Day, which was held on January 28. Since our students missed the opportunity to meet with these firms, we are scheduling a "make-up" Careers Day event on Tuesday, February 18,…
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 – Friday, October 18, 2013
The Annual Invitational Insurance Management Seminar provides an opportunity for off-the-record discussion among a small group of risk management and insurance industry leaders. The seminars provide a relaxed atmosphere for sharing ideas on issues affecting the risk and insurance and help to strengthen the future of the industry by developing…
- Friday, August 30, 2013 at 5:00pm
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 6:00pm
The IS/GIS Picnic is set for Tuesday, August 27, 6 p.m., at Flinchum's Phoenix (Whitehall Forest, end of Milledge), sponsored by the Young Agents Committee of Georgia. Directions and more information will be coming soon.
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 5:00pm
Deadline for applying online for a IS/GIS Scholarship is Tuesday, August 27, at 5 p.m. Scholarships will be presented at the Fall IS/GIS meeting on September 17.
- Monday, August 12, 2013
- Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 3:30pm – 6:30pm