- Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Join us to learn more about Information Services and Finance opportunities at CAT Financial in Nashville, TN. We have amazing opportunities for new graduates to advance their careers and become future leaders of CAT Financial! We also have great summer internship projects. We are actively interviewing for an internship opportunity in Information Services for this summer. For Finance, we are networking now to prepare for our interviews coming up this September.
- Thursday, March 19, 2015
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Monday, March 9, 2015 – Friday, March 13, 2015
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Monday, February 9, 2015 – Sunday, February 15, 2015
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé!
Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm.
Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library and the Classic Center
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 3:30pm – 6:30pm
The next RMI Careers Day will be held on Tuesday, January 27, 2015, from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Friday, December 19, 2014
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Friday, October 24, 2014
The Annual Invitational Insurance Management Seminar provides an opportunity for off-the-record discussion among a small group of risk management and insurance industry leaders. The seminars provide a relaxed atmosphere for sharing ideas on issues affecting the risk and insurance and help to strengthen the future of the industry by developing…