- Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Delta Sigma Pi, Pi Chapter is hosting the 2nd Annual B.O.L.D. (Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development), a round table event that serves as a conduit for students of the Terry College of Business and business professionals to interact. Participating companies include Deloitte, KPMG,…
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé. Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm. Bus stops include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chemistry, Physics, across from the Main Library, and the…
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday, October 30, 2015
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Friday, December 18, 2015
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am