- Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 11:00am – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume! Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm. Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library, Classic Center
- Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:00am – 11:00am
The Terry Leadership Speaker Series presented by the Institute for Leadership Advancement brings well known leaders from a variety of organizations to the Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. In these student-oriented forums, leaders are asked to discuss their unique leadership styles and experiences.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014 – Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Strategic Human Resources Leadership program is an intensive program designed to enhance HR professionals’ abilities as strategic leaders. The program is recommended for professionals with at least five years of business and HR experience. This is the first of a two-module cohort that takes place in two, two day…
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 7:30am – 9:30am
Join Interim Dean Charles Knapp for the state forecast.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 1:25pm – 2:15pm
- Friday, February 7, 2014 at 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Monday, February 10, 2014 at 9:00am – 1:00pm
Prospective MBA students are invited to visit campus for an admissions information session, a class visit, and lunch with current students, faculty, and staff. Interview appointments will also be available the same day. Attendance is limited; please register to attend.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 11:30am – 1:30pm
Join Interim Dean Charles Knapp for the state forecast and local expert Mark Masters for the local perspective. Mark Masters is an Albany native and serves as Director of Projects at the Georgia Water Planning and Policy Center. In addition to research duties at the Water Center, focused…
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 7:00am – 6:00pm
Second Round of the Sales Competition
- Monday, February 17, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join Terry College of Business alumni and friends for the Building Terry Campaign Columbus Rollout with Interim Dean Charles Knapp.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 11:30am – 1:30pm
Join Interim Dean Charles Knapp for the state forecast. Program Schedule Nametag pick up and networking 11:30 am - noon Lunch, speakers, question and answer session Noon - 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join Terry College of Business alumni and friends for the Building Terry Campaign Charlotte Rollout with Interim Dean Charles Knapp.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 7:30am – 9:30am
Join Interim Dean Charles Knapp for the state forecast and Mark Vitner, managing director and senior economist at Wells Fargo, for the local perspective. Program Schedule Networking and breakfast 7:30 am - 8:30 am Presentation and question and answer session 8:30 am - 9:15 am
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Wildasin from the University of Kentucky will be presenting.