- Thursday, December 25, 2014 – Friday, December 26, 2014
- Monday, December 29, 2014 – Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 25 - 31.
- Friday, December 19, 2014
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Hortonworks develops, distributes and supports a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop for the enterprise, as well as training, support and services.
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
NCR is a global tech company and they run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. They are the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With NCR software, hardware and portfolio of services, they make more than 450 million transactions possible every…
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world's leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 57 offices across the United States with more…
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is committed to creating a positive and productive work environment for its 1,000 plus staff employees. Their efforts have been rewarded each year with a retention rate of 95 percent or higher for Chick-fil-A, Inc. corporate employees. Their corporate campus in Atlanta includes 73 wooded acres with nature trails and a…
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Perficient is a leading technology and management consulting firm serving clients throughout the United States. They are experts in designing, building and delivering business-driven technology solutions. They help their clients gain competitive advantage by using Internet-based technologies to make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships…
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Please come and find out about many study abroad programs and resources available to students. There will be over 70 different booths, appearances by Hairy Dawg and opening words by Provost Whitten (Thursday only).
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
General Electric Company (GE) is a diversified technology and financial services company. The products and services of the company range from aircraft engines, power generation, water processing, and household appliances to medical imaging, business and consumer financing and industrial products. It serves customers in more than 100 countries. Food will be…
- Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:00am – 11:30am
The Management Information Systems Workshop Speaker Series brings prominent IS academics from all over the Southeast to the University of Georgia to present their research. Presentations include academic work on topics such as organizational data analytics, social networking, and energy informatics.