- Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Mary Laschinger serves as chairman of the board and CEO of Veritiv Corporation, a leading North American distribution solutions company. She is Georgia's first Fortune 500 female CEO. Previously, she served as senior vice president of International Paper Company, and as president of the xpedx distribution business. She was also president…
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Alex Taylor serves as executive vice president for Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company. He oversees the company's long-term investment and growth strategies, and sits on Cox Enterprises' board of directors. Taylor previously served as senior vice president of field operations for Cox Communications, the…
- Friday, May 13, 2016 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This ceremony will recognize Terry graduates from the following classes: December 2015, May 2016 and August 2016
- 1:00 PM - Students should arrive to practice gyms for check in.
- 1:30 PM - Student processional begins.
- 2:00 PM - Ceremony start time.
*Student registration has closed.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 8:00am – 4:00pm
Spring 2016 meeting of Master of Marketing Research program advisory board members.
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Bonneau Ansley III (BBA '99), a fifth-generation Atlantan, serves as the president and broker with Ansley Atlanta Real Estate and managing partner of Ansley Hewett Custom Homes. Ansley has long been a leader in luxury real estate sales and construction in Atlanta. He has developed, built and sold more than $1…
- Monday, April 11, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Conducting a Successful Client Interview This event only open to students in MMR Program.
- Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Implicit Measurement: Blending Tools from Behavioral Sciences & MR
- Monday, April 4, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Super Bowl Ad Development & Testing This event only open to students in MMR Program.
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: The Less We Think, The More We Know This event only open to students in MMR Program.
- Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
Topic: Immersion Day - Insights Reporting
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Topic: Immersion Day - Report Writing