- Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:15pm
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:30am – 12:00pm
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Alex Taylor serves as executive vice president for Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company. He oversees the company's long-term investment and growth strategies, and sits on Cox Enterprises' board of directors. Taylor previously served as senior vice president of field operations for Cox Communications, the…
- Friday, May 13, 2016 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This ceremony will recognize Terry graduates from the following classes: December 2015, May 2016 and August 2016
- 1:00 PM - Students should arrive to practice gyms for check in.
- 1:30 PM - Student processional begins.
- 2:00 PM - Ceremony start time.
*Student registration has closed.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – Friday, May 6, 2016
- Monday, May 9, 2016 – Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Monday, May 2, 2016
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Bonneau Ansley III (BBA '99), a fifth-generation Atlantan, serves as the president and broker with Ansley Atlanta Real Estate and managing partner of Ansley Hewett Custom Homes. Ansley has long been a leader in luxury real estate sales and construction in Atlanta. He has developed, built and sold more than $1…
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 4:00pm – 7:00pm
The Terry Cup Business Case Competition Awards Presentation
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 11:00am – 1:30pm
This 24 hour case competition pits Terry Student Organization teams and unaffiliated teams against each other in a two-day event. Teams have 24 hours to solve and present a case. A panel of business professors and business professionals judge presentations for the most complete, analytical and professional solutions. Register your team by…
- Friday, April 1, 2016
April 1st is the deadline to register for The Terry Cup Business Case Competition. For more information visit: terry.uga.edu/terrycup
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm