- Thursday, December 5, 2013 – Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Monday, November 25, 2013 – Friday, November 29, 2013
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 28-29) only.
- Friday, November 1, 2013
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for professional networking and real estate industry panel featuring well-known Atlanta-area professionals. Panel: Matt Bronfman, Jamestown Alan Bullock, BBA '75 - Bullock Mannelly Partners Jay Byce, BBA '98 - Colony Capital Moderator: Andy Ghertner, BBA '65 - Cushman & Wakefield
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Ryan, LLC will be speaking about their company, the appraisal industry and employment opportunities.
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Gather information and speak with representatives from many UGA study abroad programs as well as other international service, work and learning opportunities.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, August 30, 2013 at 5:00pm
Email your résumé to Wendy Wyatt as an attachment in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. For your convenience, there is no requirement as to the layout of your résumé. However, they should be no longer than one page in length. Moreover, the department reserves the right to…
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 5:00pm
Deadline for applying online for a IS/GIS Scholarship is Tuesday, August 27, at 5 p.m. Scholarships will be presented at the Fall IS/GIS meeting on September 17.
- Monday, August 12, 2013
- Friday, August 2, 2013 at 9:30am
Speaker: Inez Moore Tenenbaum, the ninth chairman of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and a UGA almuna. Combined undergraduate and graduate ceremony.