- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
You are invited to come learn more about a career in commercial real estate investment, and what an analyst in USAA Real Estate Company does.
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This annual event connects Terry students and alumni with top industry professionals to discuss relevant industry trends and offers a professional networking opportunity for those interested in or active in the real estate industry.
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Please join alumni and friends of the Terry College of Business for the Jacksonville Area Alumni Reception with Dean Ben Ayers and Special Guest Greg McGarity, Director of Athletics, UGA Athletic Association.
Guests welcome. Remarks start promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Friday, October 30, 2015
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 8:30am – 4:00pm
In its sixth year, the Professional Women's Conference will be held Thursday, November 5, 2015, and offers a day of networking and learning through keynote speakers, panel discussions and small group meetings with industry leaders, female executives and mentors. The conference has a distinct focus on personal and professional development, leadership and career growth. A networking reception the night before offers additional opportunities to engage and interact with top professionals.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Friday, December 18, 2015
- Friday, December 25, 2015
- Monday, December 28, 2015 – Thursday, December 31, 2015
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 25 - 31.
- Friday, January 1, 2016
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm