- Friday, May 9, 2014 at 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 9:45am – 10:45am
Rubin served as Secretary of the U.S. Treasury from 1995-99. This followed his time as a White House assistant for economic policy and the first director of the National Economic Council. The lecture is free and open to the public.
- Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Kevin Holleran is president of E-Z-GO, the world's leading manufacturer of vehicles for golf courses, resort communities, recreational applications and municipalities, as well as commercial and industrial venues. In addition to leading E-Z-GO, Holleran also serves on Textron's Executive Leadership Team. Holleran joined Textron in 2003 as vice president of sales…
- Friday, March 21, 2014 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
Digital Athens brings the latest in digital marketing technology to UGA students and Athens businesses through this annual one-day conference. Register now to participate in panel discussions and workshops on such topics as: Social Media and Blogs Digital Marketing ROI Getting more customers using digital marketing Adwords Campaigns Search Engine…
- Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10:10am – 11:00am
Boland Jones is founder, chairman and CEO of PGi or Premiere Global Services Inc., a worldwide provider of conferencing and collaboration solutions. Jones started his first business at age 16, paving driveways with a friend. In the mid 80s, he started his first company, American Network Exchange, which he sold…
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Gather information and speak with representatives from many UGA study abroad programs as well as other international service, work and learning opportunities.
- Friday, September 20, 2013 at 10:10am – 11:00am
The Terry Leadership Speaker Series presented by the Institute for Leadership Advancement brings well known leaders from a variety of organizations to the Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. In these student-oriented forums, leaders are asked to discuss their unique leadership styles and experiences.
- Monday, August 12, 2013