- Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Come join us to learn what it's like to work in asset management with Goldman Sachs.
- Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Learn about Terry faculty-led study abroad programs for the summer of 2016. Sponsored by Office of International Education as part of its "options abroad" series.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Join the International Business Society for a Lunch and Learn with Professor Tim Samples from Terry College's Legal Studies department.
- Monday, October 5, 2015 at 10:00am – 10:30am
- Monday, October 5, 2015 at 10:30am – 11:00am
- Monday, October 5, 2015 at 11:00am – 11:30am
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 10:45am – 11:15am
Learn about Terry faculty-led study abroad programs for summer 2016.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Darren W. DeVore serves as principal of The Carroll Organization, one of the country's leading privately held real estate companies focused on multifamily investment, management, and development.
- Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 12:15pm – 1:25pm
Join the International Business Society for a Lunch and Learn with Professor Julio Sevilla from Terry College's Department of Marketing! Come and meet your professors and hear about their international experiences! Lunches will be provided.
- Monday, September 21, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 11:00am – 4:00pm
Learn about UGA and external study abroad programs as well as opportunities for global internships and service projects.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
The University of Georgia’s C. Herman and Mary Virginia Terry College of Business continues to guide, educate, and develop strong business leaders who contribute to the economic development of our state and nation. The Business Learning Community, located at the corner of Baxter and Lumpkin streets, will bring together…
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé. Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm. Bus stops include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chemistry, Physics, across from the Main Library, and the…
- Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Join the International Business Society for a Lunch and Learn with Professor Jennifer Osbon from Terry College's Department of Marketing and CEO of MegaPlayer, a Digital and Social Media Agency. Come learn about social and media marketing is like today as more businesses expand into international territories and…
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Come out to International Business Society's first program of the year! Professor Natalia Gritsko from Terry Business College Economics Department will be discussing the subject of the Russian Market economy and the impact of recent sanctions. Free lunch will be provided.
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Interested in joining or knowing more about the International Business Society? Come out and meet the International Business Society Executive Officers at Mellow Mushroom this Thursday at 6:00. We have a table reserved in the back, so just walk in and join us!
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, May 8, 2015 at 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Keynote Speaker: William W. Douglas III (BBA 1983), executive vice president of supply chain for Coca-Cola Terry graduates will be personally recognized for all the hard work and dedication it takes to earn their Terry degree. Held in conjunction with the University of Georgia's spring graduation ceremony, Graduation Convocation is a…
- Friday, May 8, 2015
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.