- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 10:50am – 11:15am
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 10:50am – 11:15am
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Monday, November 17, 2014 at 2:05pm – 2:35pm
- Monday, November 17, 2014 at 3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 2:05pm – 2:35pm
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 2:05pm – 2:35pm
Brief presentation and Q&A about the summer faculty-led study abroad options for business majors. All sessions held in 327 Brooks Hall.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Charles B. Knapp, President Emeritus of the University of Georgia, served as interim Dean of the Terry College of Business from 2013-14. Director of the Executive Doctorate of Education Program at the Institute for Higher Education, he also serves on the Board of Directors for Aflac, Inc., and as Chairman of the Georgia Charter Schools Commission. Knapp is an economist and educator and has previously held positions as President of the Aspen Institute, Executive Vice President of Tulane University, and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor in the Carter Administration. He received a B.S from Iowa State University and a Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Friday, December 19, 2014
- Thursday, March 19, 2015
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Friday, May 8, 2015
- Friday, May 8, 2015 at 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Terry graduates will be personally recognized for all the hard work and dedication it takes to earn their Terry degree. Held in conjunction with the University of Georgia's spring graduation ceremony, Graduation Convocation is a special ceremony honoring only Terry students. Students get to celebrate with just their Terry cohorts…
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.