- Monday, November 25, 2013 – Friday, November 29, 2013
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 28-29) only.
- Friday, November 22, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Jess Cornaggia of Georgetown University will present his paper: "Do Credit Rankings Still Matter? Evidence from the Municipal Bond Market." The paper is linked below.
- Friday, November 15, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Thomas Chemmanur of Boston College will present his paper: "Payout Policy under Heterogeneous Beliefs: A Theory of Dividends versus Stock Repurchses, Price Impact, and Long-Run Stock Returns."
- Friday, November 1, 2013
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Alok Kumar of the University of Miami will present his paper about "Geographic Diffusion of Information and Stock Returns."
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Learn about opportunities with Coca-Cola Refreshments.
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Learn about opportunities with PepsiCo.
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Gather information and speak with representatives from many UGA study abroad programs as well as other international service, work and learning opportunities.
- Friday, October 4, 2013 at 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Paige Ouimet of University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill will present her paper: "Who Works for Start-Ups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth."
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Learn about opportunities at UNUM.
- Friday, September 27, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Steve Jones of Indiana University will present his paper to the Finance Department.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Learn about opportunities in Finance at Delta Air Lines! Though geared towards pre-selected candidates for interviews for the Financial Analyst position, this information session would also be informative for potential future candidates.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
An overview of PwC internship and career opportunities for college students.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Friday, September 20, 2013 at 1:25pm – 2:15pm
Join us for a discussion on private equity with Dave Tolmie, Partner, Edgewater Funds of Chicago.