- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Friday, October 24, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
Terry Talks with Elaine Krehmeyer: Making your “Net” Work - Creating, Building and Maintaining a Powerful Network
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Elaine Krehmeyer has over 24 years of professional experience in financial services, with 15 years spent directly recruiting and managing college students and graduates. She has personally reviewed over 10,000 resumes and interviewed and hired thousands of candidates for highly sought after internships and analyst programs. Elaine received her undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, an MBA from Georgia State University and is a Certified Professional Coach. Co-hosted by the Finance Society
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Please come and find out about many study abroad programs and resources available to students. There will be over 70 different booths, appearances by Hairy Dawg and opening words by Provost Whitten (Thursday only).
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Gathering for Terry Young Alumni in the Atlanta area.
- Friday, September 19, 2014 at 12:00pm – 1:30pm
I hope you’ll participate in our Day in the Life of an Intern event on Sept. 19 (for Finance, Accounting, Econ majors). The event will be held in the Coke Lounge from 12:00 – 1:30. It’s a drop-in event for pre-bus and juniors to meet current seniors who will…
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Looking for a job or internship? Come to our fall career fair to network with 190+ employers. Dress is business professional.
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Terry Alumni in the Washington DC area are invited to come out and cheer on the DAWGS as they take on South Carolina. This complimentary event is for Terry alumni and their guests. Registration is required by Friday, September 5.
- Friday, September 5, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Friday, August 1, 2014
- Friday, May 9, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Keynote Speaker: Kessel D. Stelling, Jr. (BBA 1978), Chairman and CEO, Synovus Financial Corporation Terry graduates will be personally recognized for all the hard work and dedication it takes to earn their Terry degree. Held in conjunction with the University of Georgia's spring graduation ceremony, Graduation Convocation is a special ceremony…