- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Friday, November 21, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Interested in learning more about a degree in Finance at the Terry College of Business? Join the Women in Finance Committee for a special program Wednesday, November 12 at 5:00 p.m. in 314 Sanford Hall.
Hosted by the several senior Terry finance students and the Women in Finance Committee, this information session and panel will feature finance professors Annette Poulsen and Sara Holland, finance advisor Cheryl Stansky, Terry Corporate Relations Director Jill Walton, Terry Alumni Betsy Camp and finance students who have recently completed internships.
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Co-hosted by the Banking & Finance Society, the Terry College of Business welcomes John Coffin, Executive Vice President at Atlantic Capital Bank, on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. John oversees the bank's Corporate and Private Banking divisions. Mr. Coffin’s background includes commercial, capital markets and corporate banking experience. Before becoming an officer of the company, he spent ten years at Wachovia Bank, most recently in the position of Senior Vice President and Atlanta Commercial Banking Team Leader. Please come take advantage of this great opportunity!
- Friday, November 7, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Friday, October 24, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
Terry Talks with Elaine Krehmeyer: Making your “Net” Work - Creating, Building and Maintaining a Powerful Network
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Elaine Krehmeyer has over 24 years of professional experience in financial services, with 15 years spent directly recruiting and managing college students and graduates. She has personally reviewed over 10,000 resumes and interviewed and hired thousands of candidates for highly sought after internships and analyst programs. Elaine received her undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, an MBA from Georgia State University and is a Certified Professional Coach. Co-hosted by the Finance Society
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Please come and find out about many study abroad programs and resources available to students. There will be over 70 different booths, appearances by Hairy Dawg and opening words by Provost Whitten (Thursday only).