- Friday, November 1, 2013
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Alok Kumar of the University of Miami will present his paper about "Geographic Diffusion of Information and Stock Returns."
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Learn about opportunities with Coca-Cola Refreshments.
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Learn about opportunities with PepsiCo.
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Gather information and speak with representatives from many UGA study abroad programs as well as other international service, work and learning opportunities.
- Friday, October 4, 2013 at 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Paige Ouimet of University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill will present her paper: "Who Works for Start-Ups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth."
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Learn about opportunities at UNUM.
- Friday, September 27, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Steve Jones of Indiana University will present his paper to the Finance Department.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Learn about opportunities in Finance at Delta Air Lines! Though geared towards pre-selected candidates for interviews for the Financial Analyst position, this information session would also be informative for potential future candidates.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
An overview of PwC internship and career opportunities for college students.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Friday, September 20, 2013 at 1:25pm – 2:15pm
Join us for a discussion on private equity with Dave Tolmie, Partner, Edgewater Funds of Chicago.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
A roundtable discussion for students to interact with Terry Alumnus Robert Berdanier. Mr. Berdanier is the current Chief Financial Officer of A. Stucki Company, an integrated manufacturer of railcar parts and springs that support the railroad industry. Current Finance and Accounting majors are encouraged to participate.
- Friday, September 6, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Dr. Joseph Newhard will visit Terry College on Friday, Sept. 6, 2013 to present his paper: "The Stock Market Speaks: How Dr. Alchian Learned to Build the Bomb." The paper can be accessed at the bottom of this calendar entry.