- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Alana Shepherd co-founded the Shepherd Center in Atlanta in 1975 to treat spinal cord injury. Since then, she’s overseen its growth from a six-bed unit to a world-renowned, 152-bed rehabilitation hospital specializing in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injury, brain injury and other neurological conditions.…
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Join the International Business Society for their 5th Lunch & Learn with Professor Shreiber on Wednesday, October 19th from 12:30pm to 1:30pm in Brooks Hall, Room 327! Professor Shreiber will speak about his international experience. Refreshments will be provided. Members and non-members welcome!
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:00am – 12:00pm
Join us on Brooks Hall Lawn three hours before kickoff for a tailgate buffet, live music and family fun.
- Monday, October 10, 2016 at 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Dr. Christian Lundblad, visting from The University of North Carolina, will be hosting a seminar on his paper, "Heterogeneous Taxes and Limited Risk Sharing: Evidence from Municipal Bonds."
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 11:30am – 12:30pm
FactSet offers smart, streamlined software for staying on top of global market trends. FactSet integrates thousands of datasets in our desktop and mobile solutions, giving you the accuracy and transparency you need to perform innovative analysis and present it clearly. Learn how to: - Access real-time news and financial…
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
FactSet offers smart, streamlined software for staying on top of global market trends. FactSet integrates thousands of datasets in our desktop and mobile solutions, giving you the accuracy and transparency you need to perform innovative analysis and present it clearly. Learn how to: - Access real-time news and financial quotes…
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Steve Voorhees serves as CEO of WestRock, one of the world's largest packaging companies with 39,500 employees in 30 countries. Previously, he was CEO of RockTenn. He has served in several executive leadership roles, including president, chief operating officer, chief financial officer and executive vice president. Before joining RockTenn, he served…
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, August 19, 2016 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Dr. Hoberg will be visiting from USC to speak about his research paper titled, "Dynamic Interpretation of Emerging Systemic Risks."
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Troy Woods serves as the chairman of the board and CEO of TSYS. He has been the champion of the company's goal to be the leading global payments solutions provider, and its commitment to improve lives and businesses around the world. Under his leadership, TSYS has become the No. 1 third-party…
- Thursday, August 11, 2016
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:30pm
BB&T will host a lunch and present a check
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.