- Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Mary Laschinger serves as chairman of the board and CEO of Veritiv Corporation, a leading North American distribution solutions company. She is Georgia's first Fortune 500 female CEO. Previously, she served as senior vice president of International Paper Company, and as president of the xpedx distribution business. She was also president…
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Alex Taylor serves as executive vice president for Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company. He oversees the company's long-term investment and growth strategies, and sits on Cox Enterprises' board of directors. Taylor previously served as senior vice president of field operations for Cox Communications, the…
- Friday, May 13, 2016 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This ceremony will recognize Terry graduates from the following classes: December 2015, May 2016 and August 2016
- 1:00 PM - Students should arrive to practice gyms for check in.
- 1:30 PM - Student processional begins.
- 2:00 PM - Ceremony start time.
*Student registration has closed.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Friday, May 6, 2016 at 10:00am – 11:30am
Dr. Lel, from Virginia Tech, will be visiting UGA to hold a seminar on his paper titled, "The Market for Director Reputation around the World."
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – Friday, May 6, 2016
- Monday, May 9, 2016 – Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Monday, May 2, 2016
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Bonneau Ansley III (BBA '99), a fifth-generation Atlantan, serves as the president and broker with Ansley Atlanta Real Estate and managing partner of Ansley Hewett Custom Homes. Ansley has long been a leader in luxury real estate sales and construction in Atlanta. He has developed, built and sold more than $1…
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 4:00pm – 7:00pm
The Terry Cup Business Case Competition Awards Presentation
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 11:00am – 1:30pm
This 24 hour case competition pits Terry Student Organization teams and unaffiliated teams against each other in a two-day event. Teams have 24 hours to solve and present a case. A panel of business professors and business professionals judge presentations for the most complete, analytical and professional solutions. Register your team by…
- Monday, April 11, 2016 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Dr. Masulis will hold a seminar on his paper titled, "Do Wealth Creating Mergers and Acquisitions Really Hurt Bidder Shareholders?"
- Friday, April 1, 2016
April 1st is the deadline to register for The Terry Cup Business Case Competition. For more information visit: terry.uga.edu/terrycup
- Monday, March 28, 2016 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF) is a student organization with an associated class that offers students the unique opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the financial markets, learn investment analysis and financial modeling, get hands-on investment experience, and develop relationships with some of the brightest students in the Terry…