- Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Delta Sigma Pi, Pi Chapter is hosting the 2nd Annual B.O.L.D. (Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development), a round table event that serves as a conduit for students of the Terry College of Business and business professionals to interact. Participating companies include Deloitte, KPMG,…
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 4:45pm – 6:30pm
Are you interested in working in another office outside of Atlanta? In an effort to encourage and educate students about PwC opportunities across the country, our former interns will share what it was like to leave the comfort zone of Atlanta during their internship. The more students that are interested in opportunities outside of Atlanta, the more Dawgs we can hire!
- Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
We would like to invite you to an upcoming event with Bain & Company, a global top-tier management consulting firm.
- Friday, September 4, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Monday, September 7, 2015
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé. Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm. Bus stops include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chemistry, Physics, across from the Main Library, and the…
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Business Learning Community: UGA Correll Hall Dedication and Phase II Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Monday, September 21, 2015
The Terry College is now accepting applications for the Mary Virginia Terry Student Support Fund Scholarships. Two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to a Terry junior or senior, therefore you must be graduating on or before December 2017 to be eligible. Selection will be based on academic achievement, philanthropic/community service, commitment to advancing the interests of women in business, and leadership qualities. Deadline for submissions is 5:00 p.m. on Monday September 21, 2015.
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Friday, October 23, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday, October 30, 2015
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.