- Sunday, April 17, 2016 – Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Trucking Profitability Strategies brings senior trucking professionals together to discuss best practices and emerging trends that can immediately improve performance and profitability and prepare participants for future opportunities and challenges. This 30-year old program continues to feature leaders in trucking as presenters and panelists. Attendance is restricted to asset based trucking companies to maximize the learning and networking experience. Unlike other programs, no suppliers or vendors attend this conference.
Visit http://executive.terry.uga.edu/trucking-profitability-strategies to learn more.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 – Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Regardless of whether you are a mid- or senior-level manager, or a leader in the midst of major or more subtle organizational change, the University of Georgia's Executive Education course, Leading for Engagement: Principles of Transformational Leadership is a must-attend learning opportunity.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am