- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Join us for lunch and learn more about the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business Executive MBA and Professional MBA programs. During the session we will discuss the curriculum, program formats, and admissions requirements.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Join us over lunch for an informal Q&A discussion to find out more about UGA's Professional MBA program offered at the UGA Gwinnett and Buckhead campuses. Information on the Terry EMBA will also be available. Learn how to become a student in the upcoming class beginning September 2016. Free parking and lunch provided.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
David has been an entrepreneur his whole life. In early 2007, David co-founded Pardot, which was recognized by Inc. magazine as the 172nd fastest growing company in 2012, and shortly thereafter Pardot was acquired by ExactTarget and then Salesforce.com. David was subsequently named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year winner in the deal category. Most recently, David founded the Atlanta Tech Village, which at 103,000 sq ft is the largest technology entrepreneur center in the Southeast. The Atlanta Business Chronicle named David one of the 100 most influential Atlantans and Atlanta Magazine named David one of the 55 Most Powerful Atlantans.
David is a member of YPO Southern 7, Atlanta Rotary, on the board of the Metro Atlanta Chamber, and on the board of the Buckhead Coalition. A native of Tallahassee, Florida, David earned a bachelor of science degree in economics from Duke University and an honorary doctorate from Mercer University. David blogs daily at DavidCummings.org and tweets at @davidcummings.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am