- Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Rhet Smith from the University of Georgia will be presenting his paper, "Weeding out Workplace Accidents? The Effect of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries on Workplace Safety." Abstract: "The costs of substance use on labor productivity may arise from a number of sources. The primary focus of prior research…
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Martin Gervais from the University of Iowa will be presening his paper, "Life after Debt: Post-Graduation Consequences of Federal Student Loans*"
- Friday, May 5, 2017 at 2:00pm
- Friday, May 5, 2017
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Friday, April 28, 2017 – Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
German Cubas from the University of Houston will be presenting his paper, "Progressive Taxation and Efficient Occupational Mobility."
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Daniela Scur from London School of Economics will be presening her paper, "All in the family? CEO succession and firm organization."
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Melissa Banzhaf from the RDC will be giving a lecture.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Arcidiacono from Duke University will be presenting his paper, "Ex Ante Returns and Occupational Choice*"
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jorge Lemus from The University of Illinois will be presenting his paper, "Dynamic Tournament Design: An Application to Prediction Contests."