- Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Federico Mandelman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta will be presenting on "Labor Market Polarization and International Macroeconomic Dynamics." His paper is linked below.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
The title of Dr. Jin's talk is "Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Prince and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality." Dr. Jin's CV can be accessed at http://kuafu.umd.edu/~ginger/cv/jincv-0413.pdf. Her research paper is linked below.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
An overview of PwC internship and career opportunities for college students.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Introducing the Atlanta Census Research Data Center
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Meet and greet for the Economics Society. Come out and meet the new officers and newest members, eat pizza and socialize! Meeting room number will be posted at entrance of Caldwell Hall.
- Monday, August 19, 2013 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Topic is "Labor Supply in the Presence of Credit Constraints."
- Monday, August 12, 2013
- Friday, August 2, 2013 at 9:30am
Speaker: Inez Moore Tenenbaum, the ninth chairman of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and a UGA almuna. Combined undergraduate and graduate ceremony.