- Friday, November 1, 2013
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ruben Jacobo-Rubio will be presenting.
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Michaud will be presenting his paper "On the Rise of Health Spending and Longevity."
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Byung-Cheol Kim's presentation is titled "Net Neutrality, Business Models, and Internet Interconnection."
- Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Kofoed will be presenting. His talk is titled "For-Profit and Traditional Colleges: Institutional Control, Financial Aid Allocation, and Net Costs."
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Gather information and speak with representatives from many UGA study abroad programs as well as other international service, work and learning opportunities.
- Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Federico Mandelman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta will be presenting on "Labor Market Polarization and International Macroeconomic Dynamics." His paper is linked below.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
The title of Dr. Jin's talk is "Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Prince and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality." Dr. Jin's CV can be accessed at http://kuafu.umd.edu/~ginger/cv/jincv-0413.pdf. Her research paper is linked below.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
An overview of PwC internship and career opportunities for college students.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Introducing the Atlanta Census Research Data Center
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Meet and greet for the Economics Society. Come out and meet the new officers and newest members, eat pizza and socialize! Meeting room number will be posted at entrance of Caldwell Hall.
- Monday, August 19, 2013 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Topic is "Labor Supply in the Presence of Credit Constraints."
- Monday, August 12, 2013