- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Mark Kelly will be presenting his paper "Health Insurance and the Macro Economy: A
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Toshihiko Mukoyama from the University of Virginia will be presenting "Job Search Behavior over the Business Cycle."
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Steven Ross from the University of Connecticut will be presenting his paper, "The Effects of Negative Equity on Children's Educational Outcomes."
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kurt Lavetti from Ohio State will be presenting "Physician Concentration and Negotiated Prices: Evidence from State Law Changes."
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Dr. Lastrapes of the Economics Department will be leading a presentation on the rise and future of Bitcoin as a global currency. Event is open to all currently enrolled students and faculty and is absolutely free.
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Albouy from the University of Illinois will be presenting on "Extreme Temperatures, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life."
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Please come and find out about many study abroad programs and resources available to students. There will be over 70 different booths, appearances by Hairy Dawg and opening words by Provost Whitten (Thursday only).
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Gathering for Terry Young Alumni in the Atlanta area.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrea Moro from Vanderbilt University will be presenting her paper, "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance."
- Friday, September 19, 2014 at 12:00pm – 1:30pm
I hope you’ll participate in our Day in the Life of an Intern event on Sept. 19 (for Finance, Accounting, Econ majors). The event will be held in the Coke Lounge from 12:00 – 1:30. It’s a drop-in event for pre-bus and juniors to meet current seniors who will…
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Looking for a job or internship? Come to our fall career fair to network with 190+ employers. Dress is business professional.