- Thursday, January 1, 2015
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Thursday, December 25, 2014 – Friday, December 26, 2014
- Monday, December 29, 2014 – Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 25 - 31.
- Friday, December 19, 2014
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
B. Ravikumar of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Louis and Washington University in St. Louis will be presenting.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Mark Kelly will be presenting his paper "Health Insurance and the Macro Economy: A
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Toshihiko Mukoyama from the University of Virginia will be presenting "Job Search Behavior over the Business Cycle."
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Steven Ross from the University of Connecticut will be presenting his paper, "The Effects of Negative Equity on Children's Educational Outcomes."
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kurt Lavetti from Ohio State will be presenting "Physician Concentration and Negotiated Prices: Evidence from State Law Changes."
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Dr. Lastrapes of the Economics Department will be leading a presentation on the rise and future of Bitcoin as a global currency. Event is open to all currently enrolled students and faculty and is absolutely free.
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Albouy from the University of Illinois will be presenting on "Extreme Temperatures, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life."