- Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Speaker will be Ryan Moore from the Economic Development Department in Athens. He'll be speaking about economic trends in Athens and Georgia and how it affects us.
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Cuberes of the University of Sheffield will be presenting. His paper, "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," can be found below.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
He (Sarah) Ren will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alberto Galasso from the University of Toronto will be presenting his paper "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts."
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
We will be having our Welcome to Terry event for new economics majors. Featuring Ms. Diana Beckett, Dr. Christopher Cornwell and Ms. Megan Flora. Learn about the Economic advising process, internships, career employment and ECON electives. Pizza and drinks provided!
- Friday, November 1, 2013
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ruben Jacobo-Rubio will be presenting.
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Michaud will be presenting his paper "On the Rise of Health Spending and Longevity."
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Byung-Cheol Kim's presentation is titled "Net Neutrality, Business Models, and Internet Interconnection."
- Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Kofoed will be presenting. His talk is titled "For-Profit and Traditional Colleges: Institutional Control, Financial Aid Allocation, and Net Costs."
- Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Gather information and speak with representatives from many UGA study abroad programs as well as other international service, work and learning opportunities.
- Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Federico Mandelman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta will be presenting on "Labor Market Polarization and International Macroeconomic Dynamics." His paper is linked below.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
The title of Dr. Jin's talk is "Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Prince and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality." Dr. Jin's CV can be accessed at http://kuafu.umd.edu/~ginger/cv/jincv-0413.pdf. Her research paper is linked below.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
An overview of PwC internship and career opportunities for college students.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm