- Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Christopher Flinn from NYU will be presenting.
- Friday, April 1, 2016
April 1st is the deadline to register for The Terry Cup Business Case Competition. For more information visit: terry.uga.edu/terrycup
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nishith Prakash from Connecticut will be presenting.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ali Shourideh from Wharton will be presenting.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
John Gibson from Georgia State will be presenting.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Will Harris runs White Oak Pastures, the Georgia farm his family has operated since 1866 (five generations). Under his leadership, the farm has returned to an environmentally sustainable and high animal welfare farming system.
After receiving an animal science degree from UGA, Harris returned home and began to implement a number of sustainable farming practices. Today his cattle, sheep, hogs, goats and poultry are rotated through White Oak Pastures in the Serengeti Plains rotational grazing model. The farm now utilizes solar panels and its beef, goat and lamb are grass-fed. White Oaks also holds the distinction of being the only farm in the U.S. to have both a red meat plant and poultry processing that have been approved by the USDA.
- Monday, March 7, 2016 – Friday, March 11, 2016
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Friday, March 4, 2016
- Friday, March 18, 2016
Last year, we came together and raised more than $1 million from young alumni for the Building Terry Campaign. This unprecedented collaboration of alumni from across the globe has united us, brick-by-brick. We have seen the energy that is created when we come together, and our opportunity for impact…
- Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Please join Terry College young alumni and friends for a networking gathering and learn more about the upcoming signature project, "Building Terry In Your Town - A Day of Service With Junior Achievement."
- Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Norma Coe from Washington will be presenting.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Yongmin Chen from University of Colorado at Boulder will be presenting.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Join the International Business Society for a lunch and learn with Terry finance professor Myra Moore! Professor Moore specializes in labor and public economics and has had experience working on MBA Review Boards in Saudi Arabia.