- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Join the International Business Society for their 5th Lunch & Learn with Professor Shreiber on Wednesday, October 19th from 12:30pm to 1:30pm in Brooks Hall, Room 327! Professor Shreiber will speak about his international experience. Refreshments will be provided. Members and non-members welcome!
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:00am – 12:00pm
Join us on Brooks Hall Lawn three hours before kickoff for a tailgate buffet, live music and family fun.
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Mo Xiao from The University of Arizona will be presenting her paper, "Privatization and Innovation: Productivity, New Products, and Patents in China."
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nabaneeta Biswas from the University of Georgia will be presenting her paper, "Policy or Perception? Women's Political Liberalization and Sex-selection in India."
- Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Sanjukta Das from the University of Georgia will be presenting her paper, "Whose Right Is It Anyway? Welfare Implications of Food Security Programs."
- Friday, September 30, 2016 at 11:30am – 1:30pm
Jonathan Gruber from MIT will be deliver a lecture entitled "Health Care Reform: Where to Now?"
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Marc Rysman from Boston University will be presenting his paper, "Airline Services Agreements: A Structural Model of Network Formation."
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Scott Imberman from Michigan State University will be presenting his paper, "Risky Business? The Effect of Majoring in Business on Earnings and Educational Attainment."
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Steve Voorhees serves as CEO of WestRock, one of the world's largest packaging companies with 39,500 employees in 30 countries. Previously, he was CEO of RockTenn. He has served in several executive leadership roles, including president, chief operating officer, chief financial officer and executive vice president. Before joining RockTenn, he served…
- Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kirabo Jackson from Northwestern University will be presenting his paper, "What Do Test Scores Miss? The Importance of Teacher Effects on Non-Test Score Outcomes."
- Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Tim Sass from Georgia State University will be presenting his paper, "The Impact of Incentives to Recruit and Retain Teachers in "Hard-to-Staff" Subjects*"
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Troy Woods serves as the chairman of the board and CEO of TSYS. He has been the champion of the company's goal to be the leading global payments solutions provider, and its commitment to improve lives and businesses around the world. Under his leadership, TSYS has become the No. 1 third-party…
- Thursday, August 11, 2016
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Samara Shecker will be presenting her research, "Household Combinations During Recession and the Health Implications for Older Residents."