- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Marilyn Pease from the University of Iowa will be presenting her paper, "Shopping for Information: Consumer Learning with Optimal Pricing and Product Design."
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Claudio Labanca from the University of California, San Diego will be presenting his paper "Coordination of Hours Within the Firm."
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Derreck Kayongo, CEO of the Center for Civil and Human Rights, was born in Kampala, Uganda, just before Idi Amin Dada seized power in a military coup. As violence spread through the country and civil war erupted, Kayongo and his family became refugees in Kenya. He later immigrated to America…
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Calling all majors! The UGA Management Society will be hosting a semester Kickoff Tuesday January 17th at 6pm. This semester we have a series of guest speakers and professional development consultants working with our members. Majority of our members are Terry Majors however there is an aspect of management in…
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jenna Stearns from the University of California Santa Barbara will be presenting her paper, "The Long-Run Effects of Wage Replacement and Job Protection: Evidence from Two Maternity Leave Reforms in Great Britain."
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Carly Urban from Montana State University will be presenting her paper, "The Effects of Financial Education on Student Financial Aid Choices."
- Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Monday, January 2, 2017
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Monday, December 26, 2016 – Friday, December 30, 2016
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 26 - 30.
- Friday, December 16, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum Stadium at 9:30 a.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Vincenzo Quadrini from University of Southern California will be presenting his paper, "The Politics of Sovereign Default Under Financial Integration."
- Monday, December 5, 2016
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kaj Gittings from Texas Tech will be presenting his paper, "Who Really Benefits from a Resource Boom? Evidence from the Marcellus and Utica Shale Plays."
- Monday, November 21, 2016 – Friday, November 25, 2016
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.