- Friday, February 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Evan Taylor from the University of Michigan will be presenting his paper, "The Impact of College Education on Old-Age Mortality: A Study of Marginal Treatment Effects."
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Seema Jayachandran from Northwestern University will be presenting her paper, "Environmental externalities and intrahousehold ineffifiencies*"
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Please join Charlotte-area alumni and friends of the Terry College of Business for a reception with Dean Benjamin C. Ayers. Registration requested. Guests welcome. In the event that my image is taken while in attendance, I hereby allow the University of Georgia and the…
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nathan Yoder from the University of Wisconsin-Madison will be presenting his paper, "Designing Incentives for Academic Research."
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Andolfatto from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank will be presenting his paper, "Bank panics and scale economies."
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Friday, February 10, 2017
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017
The University of Georgia Terry College of Business Young Alumni are partnering with Junior Achievement for the 2nd Annual "Building Terry in Your Town" volunteer day. Terry young alumni across the country will come together to network and give back by volunteering and engaging with students in 8 cities across…
- Monday, February 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Oksana Leukhina from the University of Washington will be presenting her paper, "How Risky Is College Investment?*"
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Lara Shore-Sheppard from Williams College will be presenting her paper, "The Impact of the ACA Medicaid Expansion on Disability Program Participation."
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé!
Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm.
Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library and the Classic Center
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Costas Cavounidis from Boston University will be presenting his paper, "When Does Information Determine Market Size? Search and Rational Inattention*"
- Monday, January 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Aaron Hedlund from the University of Missouri will be presenting his paper, "Mortgage Debt, Consumption, and Illiquid Housing Markets in the Great Recession*"
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Lipsitz from Boston University will be presenting his paper, "Cutting Out the Competition: The Effects of Labor Market Conditions on Use of Noncompete Agreements*"
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Caerus is a nonprofit microfinance initiative started at UGA aiming to raise funds to make loans and fund start up micro-businesses in impoverished communities where such financial services are scarce. We are holding our first event on Wednesday, January 25th at 6PM at the THINC Studio on 225…