- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Ke Bai will be presenting his research, "Escaping the Middle Income Trap."
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Kim Groover will be presenting her research, "Does Consumer Demand Drive Insurers' Copayment Decisions?"
- Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Rhet Smith will be presenting his research, " Medical Marijuana Dispensaries and Narcotic Abuse: A Study of Colorado Counties."
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Caitlin Thomas will be presenting her research, "Patents and Cumulative Innovation: A Second Look."
- Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Josh Frederick will be presenting his research, "The Valuation Effect of Health Insurance Mergers in the Pre and Post Affordable Care Act Periods."
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Evan Eastman will present his research, "Medical Loss Ratio Malpractice?" Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), health insurers are required to spend a certain portion of premium revenue on consumers. This spending requirement is measured by the medical loss ratio. However, rather than…
- Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Cammeron Ellis will present his research on "A Structural Model of Secondary Markets in Life Insurane."
- Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Mary Laschinger serves as chairman of the board and CEO of Veritiv Corporation, a leading North American distribution solutions company. She is Georgia's first Fortune 500 female CEO. Previously, she served as senior vice president of International Paper Company, and as president of the xpedx distribution business. She was also president…
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Alex Taylor serves as executive vice president for Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company. He oversees the company's long-term investment and growth strategies, and sits on Cox Enterprises' board of directors. Taylor previously served as senior vice president of field operations for Cox Communications, the…
- Friday, May 13, 2016 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This ceremony will recognize Terry graduates from the following classes: December 2015, May 2016 and August 2016
- 1:00 PM - Students should arrive to practice gyms for check in.
- 1:30 PM - Student processional begins.
- 2:00 PM - Ceremony start time.
*Student registration has closed.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – Friday, May 6, 2016
- Monday, May 9, 2016 – Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Monday, May 2, 2016
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.