- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Claudio Labanca from the University of California, San Diego will be presenting his paper "Coordination of Hours Within the Firm."
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Derreck Kayongo, CEO of the Center for Civil and Human Rights, was born in Kampala, Uganda, just before Idi Amin Dada seized power in a military coup. As violence spread through the country and civil war erupted, Kayongo and his family became refugees in Kenya. He later immigrated to America…
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Calling all majors! The UGA Management Society will be hosting a semester Kickoff Tuesday January 17th at 6pm. This semester we have a series of guest speakers and professional development consultants working with our members. Majority of our members are Terry Majors however there is an aspect of management in…
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jenna Stearns from the University of California Santa Barbara will be presenting her paper, "The Long-Run Effects of Wage Replacement and Job Protection: Evidence from Two Maternity Leave Reforms in Great Britain."
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Carly Urban from Montana State University will be presenting her paper, "The Effects of Financial Education on Student Financial Aid Choices."
- Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Monday, January 2, 2017
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Monday, December 26, 2016 – Friday, December 30, 2016
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 26 - 30.
- Friday, December 16, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum Stadium at 9:30 a.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Vincenzo Quadrini from University of Southern California will be presenting his paper, "The Politics of Sovereign Default Under Financial Integration."
- Monday, December 5, 2016
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kaj Gittings from Texas Tech will be presenting his paper, "Who Really Benefits from a Resource Boom? Evidence from the Marcellus and Utica Shale Plays."
- Monday, November 21, 2016 – Friday, November 25, 2016
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
Terry Third Thursday: Ron Rogowski, Chairman, Atlanta Sports Council and Vice President of Global Brand, UPS
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ron Rogowski serves as chairman of the Atlanta Sports Council. In addition, he is vice president of global brand at UPS, where he oversees the development of global strategies that create new ways for businesses and consumers to access UPS services. Rogowski joined UPS in 1985 and has held various…