- Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Juan Rubio-Ramirez from Emory will be presenting.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Steve Turnovsky of Washington will be presenting.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Bonneau Ansley III (BBA '99), a fifth-generation Atlantan, serves as the president and broker with Ansley Atlanta Real Estate and managing partner of Ansley Hewett Custom Homes. Ansley has long been a leader in luxury real estate sales and construction in Atlanta. He has developed, built and sold more than $1…
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 4:00pm – 7:00pm
The Terry Cup Business Case Competition Awards Presentation
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 11:00am – 1:30pm
This 24 hour case competition pits Terry Student Organization teams and unaffiliated teams against each other in a two-day event. Teams have 24 hours to solve and present a case. A panel of business professors and business professionals judge presentations for the most complete, analytical and professional solutions. Register your team by…
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Richard Akresh from Illinois will be presenting.
- Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Christopher Flinn from NYU will be presenting.
- Friday, April 1, 2016
April 1st is the deadline to register for The Terry Cup Business Case Competition. For more information visit: terry.uga.edu/terrycup
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nishith Prakash from Connecticut will be presenting.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ali Shourideh from Wharton will be presenting.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
John Gibson from Georgia State will be presenting.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Will Harris runs White Oak Pastures, the Georgia farm his family has operated since 1866 (five generations). Under his leadership, the farm has returned to an environmentally sustainable and high animal welfare farming system.
After receiving an animal science degree from UGA, Harris returned home and began to implement a number of sustainable farming practices. Today his cattle, sheep, hogs, goats and poultry are rotated through White Oak Pastures in the Serengeti Plains rotational grazing model. The farm now utilizes solar panels and its beef, goat and lamb are grass-fed. White Oaks also holds the distinction of being the only farm in the U.S. to have both a red meat plant and poultry processing that have been approved by the USDA.