- Friday, May 9, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Keynote Speaker: Kessel D. Stelling, Jr. (BBA 1978), Chairman and CEO, Synovus Financial Corporation Terry graduates will be personally recognized for all the hard work and dedication it takes to earn their Terry degree. Held in conjunction with the University of Georgia's spring graduation ceremony, Graduation Convocation is a special ceremony…
- Friday, May 9, 2014
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Thomas Lebesmuehlbacher will be presenting his paper, "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Remittances," written with Dr. Bahadir and Dr. Chatterjee.
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014 – Friday, May 2, 2014
- Monday, May 5, 2014 – Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Monday, April 28, 2014
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Gottschalk from Boston College will be presenting his paper "Rising Income Inequality and Instability — Putting the Pieces Together."
- Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Joshua Kinsler from the University of Rochester will be presenting his paper, "Productivity Spillovers in Team Production: Evidence from Professional Basketball."
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Neumark from the University of California Irvine will be presenting a seminar on minimum wages.
- Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Hoy from the University of Guelph will be presenting his paper, "The value of technology improvements in games with externalities: A fresh look at offsetting behavior."
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau from Carnegie Mellon University will be presenting his paper, "Unemployment Crises."
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Monday, March 10, 2014 – Friday, March 14, 2014
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Raphael Lopes de Melo from the University of Chicago will be presenting "How firms affect wages: a structural decomposition."
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume! Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm. Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library, Classic Center
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Wildasin from the University of Kentucky will be presenting his paper, "Strategic Fiscal Interactions Among Atomistic Governments: A Comparative Statistics Analysis."