- Friday, October 28, 2016
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Steve Lehrer from Queen's University will be presenting his paper.
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Matthew Mitchell from University of Toronto will be presenting his paper.
- Friday, November 11, 2016
Save the date for the 2016 Terry Professional Women's Conference on Friday, November 11th, for a day of networking and learning through keynote speakers, panel discussions and small group meetings with industry leaders, female executives and mentors. Registration coming soon.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Judy Hellerstein from the University of Maryland will be presenting her paper.
Terry Third Thursday: Ron Rogowski, Vice President of Global Brand and Sponsorships, UPS and Chairman, Atlanta Sports Council
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Terry Third Thursday is a breakfast speaker series for the Atlanta business community that features influential speakers, as well as special guests from the University of Georgia, who bring local and global perspectives on business and innovation.
- Monday, November 21, 2016 – Friday, November 25, 2016
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kaj Gittings from Texas Tech will be presenting his paper.
- Monday, December 5, 2016
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- Friday, December 16, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum Stadium at 9:30 a.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 26, 2016 – Friday, December 30, 2016
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 26 - 30.
- Monday, January 2, 2017
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Terry Third Thursday is a breakfast speaker series for the Atlanta business community that features influential speakers, as well as special guests from the University of Georgia, who bring local and global perspectives on business and innovation. Speakers to be announced.