- Friday, September 19, 2014 at 12:00pm – 1:30pm
I hope you’ll participate in our Day in the Life of an Intern event on Sept. 19 (for Finance, Accounting, Econ majors). The event will be held in the Coke Lounge from 12:00 – 1:30. It’s a drop-in event for pre-bus and juniors to meet current seniors who will…
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrea Moro from Vanderbilt University will be presenting her paper, "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance."
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Gathering for Terry Young Alumni in the Atlanta area.
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Please come and find out about many study abroad programs and resources available to students. There will be over 70 different booths, appearances by Hairy Dawg and opening words by Provost Whitten (Thursday only).
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Albouy from the University of Illinois will be presenting.
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Join Terry alumni and friends for our Sixth Annual Chick-fil-A Picnic in Central Park.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kurt Lavetti from Ohio State will be presenting.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Stephen Ross from the University of Connecticut will be presenting.
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Toshihiko Mukoyama from the University of Virginia will be presenting.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
B. Ravikumar of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Louis and Washington University will be presenting.
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.