- Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 7:30am – 8:45am
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This event offers current Professional MBA students the opportunity to connect with alumni and is designed to facilitate conversation and networking.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – Friday, May 6, 2016
- Monday, May 9, 2016 – Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Monday, May 2, 2016
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This event offers current Executive MBA students the opportunity to connect with alumni and is designed to facilitate conversation and networking.
- Friday, April 8, 2016 at 1:30pm – 5:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will host MBA Alumni for panel discussions and networking.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will host multiple MBA recruiters on campus for brief presentations followed by a career fair-styled networking reception. This is an RSVP event for current MBAs.
- Friday, March 18, 2016 at 2:30pm – 7:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will host a round table discussion and one on one advising with alumni followed by a networking reception.
- Monday, March 7, 2016 – Friday, March 11, 2016
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
This Networking event offers MBA students the opportunity to connect with employers and alumni to build relationships leading to internships and full time hires. This recruiting event offers a cordial atmosphere designed to facilitate conversations between current students and prospective employers.
- Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé!
Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm.
Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library and the Classic Center