- Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 11:00am – 1:45pm
First year MBA students will practice delivering their pitch in preparation for upcoming recruiting events including our Fall Recruiting Kick-off and the National MBA Career Fairs.
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Second year MBA students will practice giving their pitch in preparation for our Fall Recruiting Kick-off and upcoming MBA National Career Fairs. First year MBA students will be on hand to observe.
- Friday, August 21, 2015 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
Second year MBA students will share their internship experience with first year MBA students through function specific panels.
- Friday, May 8, 2015
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Friday, May 1, 2015 at 9:00am – 1:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will conduct a Career Search Kick-off workshop for incoming Full-Time MBA students
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – Friday, May 1, 2015
- Monday, May 4, 2015 – Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9:00am – 4:30am
First Data will be on campus conducting MBA internship interviews.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 12:00pm – 2:30pm
Gemini Construction will be on-campus conducting MBA interviews.
- Monday, March 9, 2015 – Friday, March 13, 2015
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
MBA students will travel to Atlanta and visit the company offices for Southern Proper.
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, January 30, 2015
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
The MBA CMC staff will be helping students from the Professional and Executive MBA program complete their résumés and mock interviews.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé!
Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm.
Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library and the Classic Center
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
MBA CMC Staff will be helping 1st- and 2nd- year MBA student prepare for the UGA Spring Career Fair.