- Tuesday, October 6, 2015
The MBA Career Management Center will host multiple MBA recruiters at the Terry Executive Education Center in Atlanta, for brief presentations followed by a career fair-styled networking reception.
- Thursday, September 24, 2015 – Friday, September 25, 2015
The National Black MBA Career Fair is the largest MBA diversity career fair in the country. This year's fair is in Orlando, FL and many of our MBA students will be attending along with MBA Programs Staff.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
The University of Georgia’s C. Herman and Mary Virginia Terry College of Business continues to guide, educate, and develop strong business leaders who contribute to the economic development of our state and nation. The Business Learning Community, located at the corner of Baxter and Lumpkin streets, will bring together…
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 9:00am – Friday, September 18, 2015 at 5:00pm
Representatives from AT&T will be on campus to interview MBA students.
- Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Employers will have an opportunity to give a brief presentation and participate in an information fair.
- Friday, September 11, 2015
The MBA Finance Club will host MBA alumni working in the finance industry for panel discussions and networking.
- Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This event offers employers the chance to meet Terry MBAs in a relaxed yet professional environment. Come to talk with students about internship or full-time jobs whether or not you have immediate hiring opportunities.
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 11:00am – 1:45pm
First year MBA students will practice delivering their pitch in preparation for upcoming recruiting events including our Fall Recruiting Kick-off and the National MBA Career Fairs.
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Second year MBA students will practice giving their pitch in preparation for our Fall Recruiting Kick-off and upcoming MBA National Career Fairs. First year MBA students will be on hand to observe.
- Friday, August 21, 2015 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
Second year MBA students will share their internship experience with first year MBA students through function specific panels.
- Friday, May 8, 2015
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Friday, May 1, 2015 at 9:00am – 1:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will conduct a Career Search Kick-off workshop for incoming Full-Time MBA students
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – Friday, May 1, 2015
- Monday, May 4, 2015 – Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9:00am – 4:30am
First Data will be on campus conducting MBA internship interviews.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 12:00pm – 2:30pm
Gemini Construction will be on-campus conducting MBA interviews.