- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Monday, November 17, 2014
Representatives from Wipro will be conducting MBA interviews for full-time opportunities.
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
Representatives from KPMG will be on campus to interview MBA students for full-time and internship opportunities.
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Representatives from Liberty Mutual will be on campus conducting interviews with the MBA students.
- Monday, October 27, 2014 at 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Friday, October 24, 2014
AT&T will interview first-year MBA students for internships.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 17, 2014
We're really excited about this event! For lunch we will attend Start-up Chowdown at Atlanta Tech Village and then attend pitch practice and tour their amazing facility. That afternoon we will meet with Jesse Maddox, founder of TripLingo, and then we will host a Happy Hour to network with Atlanta entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
Finance Leadership Associate & Finance Summer Internship Interviews
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm