- Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 6:00pm
2nd year MBA students will practice giving their pitch in preparation for our Fall Recruiting Kick-off and upcoming MBA National Career Fairs. 1st Year MBA students will be on hand to oberserve.
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 3:30pm – 6:00pm
1st year MBA students will practice delivering their pitch in preparation for upcoming recruiting events including our Fall Recruiting Kick-off and the National MBA Career Fairs.
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This flagship event offers MBA students the opportunity to connect with employers and alumni to build relationships leading to internships and full-time hires. This recruiting event offers a cordial atmoshphere designed to facilitate conversations between current students and prospective employers.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:00am – Friday, September 29, 2017 at 5:00pm
The National Black MBA Career Faiir is the largest MBA diversity fair in the country. This year located in Philadelphia, PA, MBA students will be attending along with MBA Program staff.
- Friday, October 27, 2017
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017