- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
The MBA Employer Showcase is a great opportunity for employers to recruit and network with current MBA students.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
GP brings top executives to meet with prospective candidates. They will ask questions of the group about their company. Be prepared to impress!
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Key business leaders will present the finance leadership rotation. Alumni from classes of 2016 will be on hand to answer all your questions and guide you on how to stand out. On-campus interviews for the full-time opportunity coming in October. Discussions of internship opportunities ongoing.
- Friday, September 22, 2017 at 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Presenters: Amy Guyotte, Global Brand Development Manager, Kimberly-Clark & Arnab Bagchi, CFO Advisory, GENPACT. Two esteemed Curriculum Advisory Board members will share their successes and challenges in the workplace with the goal of better equipping current students for the MBA career challenges that lie ahead. Don&rsquo…
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:00am – Friday, September 29, 2017 at 5:00pm
The National Black MBA Career Faiir is the largest MBA diversity fair in the country. This year located in Philadelphia, PA, MBA students will be attending along with MBA Program staff.
- Friday, October 27, 2017
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017