- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Wildasin from the University of Kentucky will be presenting.
- Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10:10am – 11:00am
The Terry Leadership Speaker Series presented by the Institute for Leadership Advancement brings well known leaders from a variety of organizations to the Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. In these student-oriented forums, leaders are asked to discuss their unique leadership styles and experiences.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 – Friday, February 28, 2014
No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 7:30am – 9:30am
Join Interim Dean Charles Knapp for the state forecast and Mark Vitner, managing director and senior economist at Wells Fargo, for the local perspective. Program Schedule Networking and breakfast 7:30 am - 8:30 am Presentation and question and answer session 8:30 am - 9:15 am
- Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Please join the Admissions staff online with your application questions in advance of the March 4 deadline.
- Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Monday, March 3, 2014 at 9:00am – 1:00pm
Prospective MBA students are invited to visit campus for an admissions information session, a class visit, and lunch with current students, faculty, and staff. Interview appointments will also be available the same day. Attendance is limited; please register to attend.
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014 – Wednesday, March 5, 2014
The Strategic Human Resources Leadership program is an intensive program designed to enhance HR professionals’ abilities as strategic leaders. The program is recommended for professionals with at least five years of business and HR experience. This is the second part of a two-module cohort that takes place in two, two-day…
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 8:30am – Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 4:30pm
Leading Through Change prepares participants to mobilize their teams to reach maximum potential. This is a two-day program (March 5-6, 2014) that introduces participants to a new way of responding to the increasingly complex nature of change in today's fast-paced business environment. The former Emerging Leader Academy has been…
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Raphael Lopez de Melo from the University of Chicago will be presenting.
- Monday, March 10, 2014 – Friday, March 14, 2014
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Friday, March 14, 2014 at 11:00am – 4:00pm
Spring meeting of the Young Alumni Board.
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014 – Thursday, March 20, 2014
Cultivating a Strategic Mindset is a three-day program that integrates three disciplines critical to every business leader who needs to develop an enterprise-wide lens that enables new business growth. The highly interactive program equips participants with a sharper set of strategic-thinking skills and a plan of action to create a…
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014 – Friday, March 21, 2014
This comprehensive four day program includes a cutting-edge, integrated sales curriculum based on real world experience and leading academic thought models. This unique sales management course provides a comprehensive and innovative approach to sales and manager training with minimal time away from the office. Visit us at http:/…