- Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ed Heys (BBA ’83) is the managing partner of Deloitte & Touche. In his role, Heys is responsible for strategy, operations, talent and business development for the multi-state practice, overseeing more than 2,500 professionals.
A 32-year veteran of Deloitte, Heys is also an Atlanta native. He is deeply involved in leadership roles for several significant community organizations, including the Metro Atlanta Chamber, the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, the United Way of Greater Atlanta, the Commerce Club, the Woodruff Arts Center, the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta and the Rotary Club of Atlanta.
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ben Ayers is Dean of the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business and holds the Earl Davis Chair in Taxation. He came to UGA in 1996 and served as director of the college’s Tull School of Accounting for nine years prior to becoming dean. Under his leadership, the Tull School’s undergraduate and graduate programs consistently ranked in the top ten among public universities.
Dean Ayers has received eleven teaching awards at the school, college, and university levels. He was recently recognized as being in the top 5% of the most productive accounting researchers over the past fifty years. He has been actively involved in the American Taxation Association and American Accounting Association and has received national research awards from both.
Dean Ayers earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting and Masters in Taxation from the University of Alabama, and his Ph.D. in accounting from the University of Texas at Austin. Prior to pursuing his Ph.D., he worked for KPMG in Atlanta and Tampa and Complete Health, Inc. in Birmingham.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Business Learning Community: UGA Correll Hall Dedication and Phase II Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Friday, September 25, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday, October 2, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Tony Maddox is executive vice president and managing director of CNN International, which reaches more than 286 million households and hotel rooms worldwide. Based at CNN’s Atlanta headquarters, he is responsible for an international news and information portfolio that includes five CNN services in English; CNN en Español; the joint ventures CNN-IBN, CNN Turk, CNN Chile and forthcoming CNN Philippines and CNN Indonesia, as well as international newsgathering, editorial and programming oversight.
- Saturday, October 17, 2015
SAVE THE DATE!
Cheer on the DAWGS with Terry College alumni and friends at the 2015 Terry Homecoming Tailgate. More details to come during Summer 2015
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Terry Third Thursday speaker series featuring speaker Charles Stokes, President & CEO, CDC Foundation.