- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
This will be an information session about the Masters in Accountancy degree at UGA and how the application process works. This will allow potential students the ability to meet important staff within the process and ask questions to gain clarification about the MAcc.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organizations anticipate and manage all aspects of the risks they face: financial, transactional, operational, dispute, reputational, political and regulatory. With more than 4,600 employees located in 29 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex…
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Please come by for more informaton on the BBA/MAcc Double Dawg program. We will be in Correll 442 from noon to 2 PM on Tuesday, September 19th. See you there!
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Women in Finance invites you to attend our first meeting of the semester on Thursday, September 7 at 5-6 pm in Correll 116! Women in Finance is an organization that strives to educate, empower, and unite a network of women endeavoring to create long lasting professional relationships…
- Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:00pm – 6:00pm
The J. M. Tull School of Accounting Annual Career Fair connects UGA undergraduate and graduate accounting students with 50+ firms/companies. Attendance is reserved for accounting majors and recent accounting alumni only.
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join alumni and friends of the Terry College for a gathering with fellow Terry alumni, summer interns and new graduates who have just moved to the area.