- Friday, May 8, 2015 at 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Keynote Speaker: William W. Douglas III (BBA 1983), executive vice president of supply chain for Coca-Cola Terry graduates will be personally recognized for all the hard work and dedication it takes to earn their Terry degree. Held in conjunction with the University of Georgia's spring graduation ceremony, Graduation Convocation is a…
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – Friday, May 1, 2015
- Monday, May 4, 2015 – Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Friday, April 24, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will have a workshop on Friday, April 24th from 10:15-11:45 in Sanford 314. The presenter will be Lisa Hinson, a Ph.D. student at the J.M. Tull School of Accounting. The title of her paper is "Management Earnings Forecast Policies and the Cost of Equity Capital: Do Motives Matter?" If you would like a copy of her paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
The annual Tull School Spring Honors Banquet provides an opportunity for faculty, staff and representatives from firms/companies to recognize high achieving UGA accounting students with awards and scholarships. Attendance is by invitation only.
- Friday, April 17, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
Professor Jackie Hammersley of the J.M. Tull School of Accounting will present. The title of her paper will be announced later.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 10:00am – 2:00pm
Drop by the Coke Lounge to get all the information you need to participate in the Terry Graduation Convocation on Friday, May 8, 2015. This will be your one-stop shop for all things related to the Terry ceremony: register to attend, grab free invitations for your friends and family (while supplies last),…
- Friday, March 27, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
A J.M. Tull School of Accounting workshop. Sarah McVay of The University of Washington will present. The title of her paper is "The Changing Implications of Research and Development Expenditures for Future Profitability."
If you would like a copy of paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Friday, March 20, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The presenter will be Mark Zimbelman of Brigham Young University. The title of his paper is "Detecting Fraud: The Effects of LIkelihood and Magnitude Decomposition for Rare Events." If you would like a copy of his paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Thursday, March 19, 2015
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Monday, March 9, 2015 – Friday, March 13, 2015
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Friday, March 6, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The presenter will be Sonja Rego of Indiana University. The title of her paper is "Conforming Tax Avoidance and Capital Market Pressure."
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 11:30am – 2:30pm
I am excited to invite you to a very special global webcast which will broadcast live from London, Friday, February 27, 12:30pm ET. The event is part of “Aspire to Lead: The PwC women’s leadership series,” which includes programs and workshops hosted by PwC to help college students build…
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
Brian Cadman of Utah University will present.
- Monday, February 9, 2015 – Sunday, February 15, 2015
- Friday, February 6, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
Ed deHaan of Stanford University will present. The title of his paper is "CEO Visibility: Are Media Stars Born or Made?" If you would like a copy of his paper, please come to Brooks 255.