- Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
- Friday, November 17, 2017 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
A "tailgate" the night before the Kentucky game. We look forward to a gathering with our Alumni and their families on November 17th! Please register to attend.
- Friday, October 27, 2017
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
This will be an information session about the Masters in Accountancy degree at UGA and how the application process works. This will allow potential students the ability to meet important staff within the process and ask questions to gain clarification about the MAcc.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organizations anticipate and manage all aspects of the risks they face: financial, transactional, operational, dispute, reputational, political and regulatory. With more than 4,600 employees located in 29 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex…
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Please come by for more informaton on the BBA/MAcc Double Dawg program. We will be in Correll 442 from noon to 2 PM on Tuesday, September 19th. See you there!